1. Totem of the Earthen Ring

Hello, i finished Totem of the Earthen Ring. Get Totem of the Earthen Ring to inventory. I used it and nothing happens, i dont have this spell in my spellbook. How to use it?

2. Totem of the Earthen Ring is a master totem, you have to keep it in your inventory to be able to put totems down, but you don't have to use it directly - right-clicking it is not meant to do anything.

3. but i clicked it right-click and it dissaper, i dont have it in eq now

4. It did not disappear, you equipped it. It's on you now, open the character sheet (C key by default) and you will see it next to your weapon.

5. yes, u right, ty. but please explain me, what it gives to me. I think 4 totems will be transfered to 1 after complete that mission. but I don't really see the difference, I have 4 totems set like before, I can't do any other. what does it give me?

6. You can destroy the other four totems if you like, you don't need them anymore because the new totem works as the old four at once. You won't be able to get them back. You may want to save them in the bank as a memento from when you were a young shaman.

7. Those totems are like "required tools" to summon totems. Sort of like Skinning knife is required to skin things. You can keep it in bag or equip it, it works the same.

You had separate totem for each element from quests, and now you have all 4 elements combined in 1 item.