1. everyday spamming about selling coins

Hello, everyday i see like that person try to sell coins cheaper than via donation in the site, he/she spams so kind of messages in both faction both realms where i playing, he creates and does lvl up his chars untill 19 lvl to spams it legally in the global chat, in this regard, i often had a question that i decided to ask you, is it really impossible to completely ban this person's access to the game and not allow him to create new accounts and new characters?
    https://ibb.co/m9J3fFx

2. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

3. it just gives the impression when you see how this creature sends out the same thing from different characters that the administration doesn't care what happens on its realms or an even wilder option is possible, i think you can guess which one

4. They evolved to evade "Jin" http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=368849
    make a printscreen, upload it to a site (imgur or whatever), create a ticket "talk to GM" ingame, and paste the link to the printscreen.

5. it just gives the impression when you see how this creature sends out the same thing from different characters that the administration doesn't care what happens on its realms or an even wilder option is possible, i think you can guess which one
    They deal with the player when they're reported. So, they do care.

If you have a way to ban a single person (or multiple) from accessing the game, please do tell us. Your average citizen with some internet knowledge (or ability to google) can bypass game bans rather easily.

6. okay, but he's spamming it right now and no one is doing anything with him, why not put someone in charge of the chat, maybe not from the staff, so from the initiative players of the server, I think there would be adequate willing who could give mute in the chat for such messages

7. They evolved to evade "Jin" http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=368849
    make a printscreen, upload it to a site (imgur or whatever), create a ticket "talk to GM" ingame, and paste the link to the printscreen.
    yep, i did, but to be honest, i doubt the performance of this robot, messages of this kind are constantly flashing in the chat, they can be veiled

8. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

9. okay, but he's spamming it right now and no one is doing anything with him, why not put someone in charge of the chat, maybe not from the staff, so from the initiative players of the server, I think there would be adequate willing who could give mute in the chat for such messages
    Tickets are many and gm's are few, its a big task to undertake, I suggested using the bot to mute WTS in global chatt aswell, it's not allowed to advertise wts characters on forums because it would be a spamfest here just like ingame chatt, but there's just isn't enough manpower to handle ingame chatt ontop of the tickets (there's more too it too, taking up time, just the ninja reports needs a lot of looking into which takes time), Warmane is not retail after all, its a "small" buisness, and there's the trust issue of giving powers like that to players.
    Saying that I would sign up any day to mod the chatt to maintain a healthy global chatt, but everyone has different opinions on topics, like is it ok to guild recruit? what about people spamming guild recruitment on 5 characters.

The biggest nuisance is that it takes (sometimes days) time to get a ticket read and the bot dealt with, many gets ignore addons but I personally dont like the whole idea about making every player get an addon for chatt alone because global is spammed by everyone doing everything from high to low, It's much better then it was though, the timer on 1 message before next message did a whole lot, but now we have people logging multiple characters to get more messages out, players allways finds a way, which is why I think mods would be the best solution once and for all.