1. Character trade advice

Hi guys, any recommendations on how to advertise characters I wanna sell (yeah, I know it's not allowed on forums, so that's why I'm asking) and how quickly do they sell out if you set a reasonable price? Also, is 119 coins a reasonable price for a PvP char with BiS weapon and trinkets and two off-set Wrathful items (minimum price set by the system, I removed all non-bis gear to make it as cheap as possible, can't possibly go lower)?

2. My advice is that you remove the offsets because you can get them easily. They add to the price but no one will want to pay for those.

3. Hello,

The Warmane Trade market is your only advertising space, refresh the sale every 2 hours or so for potential buyers to see it under 'recent' listings.
    Always set minimum price, don't add on to whatever the minimum is, there will be another character with the same gear as yours but cheaper otherwise.

Here are some tips to make your character sell:
    BiS Weapon & 2x BiS trinkets sell fastest
    Any farmable piece using honor/emblems should be removed
    Any BoE slot should be filled with appropriate BoE, such as BQ Choker sets your char miles ahead of others with identical gear but no choker.
    Farmed arena pts/honor makes it sell faster (i took my characters off market and did 10 casual games for pts every Tuesday while i waited and they stack up fast)
    High achievements (titles too), plus 25HC LoD/RS achievements are a big bonus
    2x Max professions mandatory, an account will very very rarely sell without this, secondary's are a big bonus
    Mounts such as Love Rocket, Tundra's, Invincible, Steed, Ashes, etc are a big bonus
    If you want to add gear to push up the price, best is RS25HC gear, because its rare and takes the longest to get casually
    Remove any normal gear (Non-HC 25 man RS gear)
    Adding gold is a small bonus

You must be prepared the take a loss if you want to sell fast, or be patient and wait for someone to want what you are offering (could take months).

I've sold 11 characters on Warmane Trade, bought 3. Will buy a 4th soon.
    Majority sold were under 100coins but total value over 700coins with all items/inventory included (food for thought)

Goodluck :)

4. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

5. What I found is that characters "ready to get into action" sell the best. For what kind of "action" that's up to you, first steep would be "ready for RDF farm" in 30coin bracket. Next could be "ready to farm ICC", etc.

And there may be guilds who bid items for gold, but I doubt it's worth the time and effort just for some item.