1. Casual pvp/pve - warrior vs hunter

Hey, I came back from retail and made lock here. Very good choice, now time for alt.

However, I dont even have that much time to put effort in 2 chars. So for alt I wanna char that Ill join an raid or bg from time to time. I was thinking about 2 options:

Hunter MM - cool for world pvp, easy questing, awesome in bg, but I quite think he is weak and boring in pve.

Warrior fury pve and prot pvp - fury cause he have literally no responsibilities in pve, chill gameplay. Take some DPS items, some tank items from OS and play as protection in bgs. He wont be awesome in world pvp, but prot seems fun for some casual BGs, right?

What do You think? Or do You have another options for casual gameplay, except of casters?

Thanks

2. Hey, I came back from retail and made lock here. Very good choice, now time for alt.

However, I dont even have that much time to put effort in 2 chars. So for alt I wanna char that Ill join an raid or bg from time to time. I was thinking about 2 options:

Hunter MM - cool for world pvp, easy questing, awesome in bg, but I quite think he is weak and boring in pve.

Warrior fury pve and prot pvp - fury cause he have literally no responsibilities in pve, chill gameplay. Take some DPS items, some tank items from OS and play as protection in bgs. He wont be awesome in world pvp, but prot seems fun for some casual BGs, right?

What do You think? Or do You have another options for casual gameplay, except of casters?

Thanks
    If you want something casual then i would suggest the hunter. Yes hunter in PVE can be boring, but they do big numbers and they do have an important place in the raid (especially because of MD). In terms of PVP i would rather leave a bg with a casual prot war than stay, a hunter however will always be useful and doesn't require much gear.