1. Char restoration

Hello, I've deleted my warrior on Icecrown server, and I cant restore it because I cannot donate(Donating is restricted for Serbia), so I cant restore using coins. It was a dark moment in my head and I just snapped, now I regret it.

Is there anyone here that can help me restore my warrior, I would be very grateful.

Thank you very much.

2. Hello, I've deleted my warrior on Icecrown server, and I cant restore it because I cannot donate(Donating is restricted for Serbia), so I cant restore using coins. It was a dark moment in my head and I just snapped, now I regret it.

Is there anyone here that can help me restore my warrior, I would be very grateful.

Thank you very much.
    Afaik you can restore 1 character per week for free.
    Then you can restore it with 10 points. Characters are eligible for restoration for up to 30 days.

Just choose the restoration option via points and that's it.

3. I cant collect my points, and I have 4.5 total.. Idk how I am kind of uninformed..

4. I cant collect my points, and I have 4.5 total.. Idk how I am kind of uninformed..
    1000 unique achievement points in Lordaeron or Icecrown are required. Other servers don't count.

5. But you don't need points at all if this is your first restoration, right? Maybe you need to set the currency to coins to get the free restoration?

6. 1 Character Restoration can be made for free per 7 days per account.

7. i dont see restoration for chars where do i go to get it done thisjust happen to me

8. Are you sure that i can restore once per week for free? Because i cant...

9. Are you sure that i can restore once per week for free? Because i cant...
    If it's done within a certain time period after the deletion (from few days to 30 days, I'm not sure).
    Character that you deleted ages ago? No chance, not even with coins.