1. Can't learn new skills from trainer

Hi. It looks like I can't learn new skills from my priest trainers for some reason. I only learned the basic ones and can't go any further with it. I'm currently on lvl 12.
    I've cleaned cache many times now, turned off all the addons but nothing helped. What can be the reason for that to happen?
    https://imgur.com/0goL0TL

2. Thats the "beginner trainer", it has only few spells. Go into city and find another trainer.

3. To clarify further, that particular priest trainer is bugged on Warmane, has been like that forever. He is supposed to teach you ALL spells and abilities like the other trainers around him but doesn't. And that's the only bugged trainer I found and I looked on both Alliance and Horde.

4. Those are STARTING ZONE trainers. The trainer in the picture is from the first "town" Azure Watch, like Goldshire, Brill, Razor Hill, Dalanaar etc. Trainers there will train you every spell and ability all the way to 80, except for the priest trainer in the picture because he's bugged.

5. Those are STARTING ZONE trainers. The trainer in the picture is from the first "town" Azure Watch, like Goldshire, Brill, Razor Hill, Dalanaar etc. Trainers there will train you every spell and ability all the way to 80, except for the priest trainer in the picture because he's bugged.
    You are right, he seems to teach all spells in retail but in tdb he is marked as a starter trainer.

6. Ah thank you all for response, I will hit some bigger city and check it out. Too bad it's bugged a bit ;)

Edit: yeah, big city helped. TY all!
    Edited: November 18, 2022