1. In BGs I get matched with insanely geared players

Hi all! I started playing on Warmane, Icecrown server a few days ago. What I like most are BGs, so when I hit level 80 with my rogue I joined my first BG. For the first day, it was awesome: low waiting time, 3-5 minutes, and WSG all the time. After the first day, I got almost 60k honor and bought my first Wrathful piece of gear, a cloak, 278 gs. Now my gs is 3050.
    When I joined the next BG it was EoS. People around me on both sides were from the Blackrock server, some with 5.5k gs, some with 6k, but almost no one was below 5k, maybe a couple of players.
    So, now as a rogue with barely over 3k gs, with some items even being cloth and giving me intellect (no one in the raid needed it so I took it for stamina), and weapons from quests - I am completely useless. I have 14k health and see a paladin with 35k health rushing my way, I just vanish and run.

My question is am I doing something wrong, or if this is a feature, are there any tips? This way it's 9vs10 for my team and I can only hope to steal a base in stealth or get carried in BG.

2. Buying one (1) piece of wf gear puts you in the higher bracket. It's tough but you will survive. Or not.

3. That is a dumb idea. Why would 1 piece of gear put me in a higher tier if I'm overall undergeared? Someone told me to buy Furious main spec and Relentless/Wrathful off spec, and PVE weapons, so I thought to myself why not first buy the more expensive item so that I don't have to grind 60k honor in the future? So far it's better for me to hide in stealth than to do anything because I just keep dying.

4. That is a dumb idea. Why would 1 piece of gear put me in a higher tier if I'm overall undergeared? Someone told me to buy Furious main spec and Relentless/Wrathful off spec, and PVE weapons, so I thought to myself why not first buy the more expensive item so that I don't have to grind 60k honor in the future? So far it's better for me to hide in stealth than to do anything because I just keep dying.
    Because people used to twink low brackets that you were in by using BiS items like STS, Shadowmournes, etc. while running without some items to reduce the ilvl/gs limit. Now, any good piece of gear puts you in higher one (need I remind you that there shouldn't even be two tiers in the first place by "blizzlike" standards).

5. Oh cool was noticing this thing too. Good to know I cant pvp anymore. Fun.

6. Ofcourse you can't pvp with 3k gs, do dungeons for emblems (and stonekeeper shards when we control Wintergrasp, these can be spent on honor) then use the emblems to buy Furious set pieces and stonekeeper shards for honor to buy wrathful offset pieces. You should also participate in every Wintergrasp battle because they give about 10k honor on average for little effort.

7. Not on my server. Allaince has been spawn camped past 5 times ive tried. Dont think we have had wintergrasp once while I was playing. Think ill just pass on the whole thing with how one sided it is.

Also dang its almost like, I knew I had bad gs, and was trying to buy a piece of gear to improve that without getting yeeted into the 5.5k tier. Poor naive child that I was.

8. Also dang its almost like, I knew I had bad gs, and was trying to buy a piece of gear to improve that without getting yeeted into the 5.5k tier. Poor naive child that I was.
    You would've been fighting BiS geared opponents from day 1, if not for the tier system. It provides certain level protection, which is QoL feature Warmane added.
    It will be tough to gear up, but no means impossible. You could do more PvE content to get yourself some gear.

9. -makes pvp free by not asking for a monthly sub fee.

-makes gearing easier by adding donating

-makes pvp easy to get into by making a server that increases rates by 7x

-makes it even easier by making a server giving free lvl 80 and free pvp gear.

- makes mercenary mode and gear brackets to make pvp even easier to get into. (Which is not a retail WotLK feature btw)

Community still finds a way to cry. Obviously warmane is not the issue, sounds like a personal problem.

10. Community still finds a way to cry. Obviously warmane is not the issue, sounds like a personal problem.
    There's no "buying item from store will make your character move to higher gear bracket BG's" as far as I know. So, some level of frustration can be expected when found out.
    IMO, it's a valid point to "complain", or to be frustrated about.

Not to mention we got a community to thank for for all of this. Warmane provides QoL feature -> Players abuse it to their own benefit -> Warmane places restrictions and conditions -> Some innocent bystanders gets the wrong end of it.

11. Start off by getting full furious set and leave the "wrathfull" offpeices for last, You can allways swap realm to blackrock real quick, and choose whatever specc without opting in for "battleground 1" if you want to se what the requirements are to stay in lower bracket.

12. I did the same mistake

Hey, I did the same mistake. If you want to return to low bracket, you have to DELETE the high ilvl item that you have bought with honor or sell it back to the pvp vendor (within 2 hours). Personnally, I have found the solution after more than 2 hours, so I lost 50k+ honor :(