1. Selling single items instead of stacks

Hi there, can anyone explain to me why people keep putting single items like cloth and leather etc. on the AH? Like, pages of them? It's super annoying and I really don't see the benefit for anyone. I mean if I need wool cloth for example I'll just scroll past those pages...
    Am I missing something? Is this just some kind of trolling that I don't get? I'm honestly curious. :)

2. For them it's worth to spend a lot of time collecting expired auctions. They try to capitalize on people who don't care and just buy things from first page.

They simply have not realized that they can go and kill 3 mobs in 20 seconds and get more gold that posting their trash in stacks of 1.

3. Collecting expired auctions? Not sure what you mean by that. :)

I guess you're right tho, a lot of players don't bother scrolling past the first page. But again, if you need a stack or more of something you're not gonna buy individual items... Unless maybe they're super cheap in comparison.

4. He means that if you post 500 items when they expire you have to collect 500 items from your mailbox, which is a lot of /reloads

5. I assume it's some kind of an addon, cause there's no way one guy would manually post like a 1000 items one by one...
    It makes price checking and buying stuff incredibly annoying indeed, it's literally spam. But if it wasn't profitable they wouldn't be doing it so yeah >.< I'd imagine most people either cba and just buy what pops up on the first page or they also use an addon for buying - so spam the first few pages and someone lazy is gonna buy it.

6. Fair enough. Thanks for your replies, everyone!

7. Pretty simple.

If a stack is 20g, that is 1g each, then you buy all the stacks/singles so the cheapest is 30-40g a stack and set all your at 28g a stack, some 5x at 8g and some singles at 2g (or alot singles)

Then some will think that 30g is too much, and only need a few, so they buy the more expensive singles ;)

Buy cheap, sell with profit.

But as stated in post 2, you make more gold on quest, then using a week reposting all your expired items :D
    -Alot will expire, and some will undercut you, so you either buy em out or take the defeat ;)