1. Boosting your own alt

Hi, cant find reliable answer. Is it legal to boost your own alt on the another account having opened two clients in the same time on one pc?

2. Yes, you can have up to 5 in open world.

3. What about dungeons? Like zul farak?

4. You can dungeons, boost as much as you like. I think the only thing not allowed is bringing low level chars to high level zones.

5. The first one didn't get any exp cause he was probably too low level for the enemies (if they're skull level to your character, you get no exp).
    The second one was getting low exp from regular enemies out in the world. Elite enemies in dungeons give a lot of exp, so that's why all boosting is done inside dungeons.

I know that boosting works just fine cause I spent 200g yesterday on two Stockades resets and leveled up from 15 to 22 (with 25% bonus heirloom exp).

6. There's several tricks to level the most optimal way in dungeons, Example, you want enemies thats 3-4 levels above you since they give most experience.
    Every Dungeon has a "minimum" level where you can walk in no matter what RDF tool sais you need, Example, Ragefire Chasm in Orgrimmar is a "lvl 13-18" Dungeon, but you can enter at level 8 if you walk in.
    Here's a little guide to help you going.
    The (number) are minimum level you need to be to enter that dungeon by walking into it, not RDF tool it, while the numbers behind is "recommended" level.

(8)13-18: Ragefire Chasm Horde
    (10)17-24: The Deadmines Alliance
    (10)17-24: Wailing Caverns
    (14)22-30: Shadowfang Keep
    (15)24-31: The Stockade Alliance
    (15)24-32: Blackfathom Deeps
    (19)29-38: Gnomeregan
    (19)29-38: Razorfen Kraul
    (21)34-45: The Scarlet Monastery
    (25)37-46: Razorfen Downs
    (30)41-51: Uldaman
    (35)44-54: Zul'Farrak
    (35)46-55: Maraudon
    (35)50-60: Temple of Atal'hakkar (The Sunken Temple)
    (40)52-60: Blackrock Depths
    (45)55-60: Blackrock Spire
    (45)56-60: Dire Maul
    (45)58-60: Stratholme
    (45)58-60: Scholomance

I have a certain level route set out to gain the most experience with least time spent.
    I'll share my starting route. (Icecrown Realm)
    Ragefire Chasm lvl 8 (1 Run from lvl 10-14)
    Shadowfang Keep min lvl 14 (1 Run from 14 to 21)
    29-36: The Scarlet Monastery – Graveyard (Minimum Level: 21)
    32-39: The Scarlet Monastery – Library (Minimum Level: 21)
    36-43: The Scarlet Monastery – Armory (Minimum Level: 21)
    38-45: The Scarlet Monastery – Cathedral (Minimum Level: 21)
    And before you know it your level 40 and can enter Blackrock then outlands is right around the corner.

When you reach level 80 and go RDF or smth with your main boosting take care not to roll on items on 2 account, that's against ninja rules and might get you banned.
    Edited: November 20, 2022

7. One more tip: when the low lvl char Is far Away ( 60 - 70 yards estimate) the low lvl char will gain more xp (X2,5 estimate) - got more xp from every run in dungeon, don't risk death from random aggro... But it's not so comfortable like if you have it on follow