1. Timelost Proto drake

hello,any1 seen/killed/obtained timelost proto drake?Is it not spawning on warmane?camping for over a month now and i never saw it spawned or killed.

2. well im camping for over a month now,checking all the spots every now and then,and im pretty sure it doesnt spawn every 6 hours.

3. It can spawn between 6 hours to 3 days, it's all random no exact time. If you refer to top google searches from 2022 that's blizzards spawn timer and from multiple different patches and expansions. It was Updated from Patch 7.3.5, we are on 3.3.5, it sais it's "Estimated, Around, Approximately" 2-8 hours. And we all know for a fact blizzards WOTLK have some huge coding/scripting changes from what real original WOTLK used to have, so don't trust what classic WOTLK people say cause Warmane has different coding that has even been proven now on multiple things to work more intended then "real wow" (apart from a few buggs on quests).
    Multiple sources say the spawn rate was increased a few weeks before cataclysm, With WOTLK classic being out now it has become harder and more difficoult to find old information about retail from threads back in 2008-2010 but I heavily suggest checking date on whatever search you do on google, or as a safe card, what I allways do is to type "Warmane" into the thing I search for on google, Warmane guides are very good and have thorough explanation behind them and last but not least, they are made for these realms, this server, Allthough the https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=263729 if based off cataclysm aswell so read carefully before jumping to conclusions.

P.S Don't trust what everyone sais, many people would say the damnedest things to throw you off cause they don't want competition, because they (or friends / guildies) are farming it.
    Edited: December 28, 2022

4. I have seen several people with the drake and during my years playing Lordaeron I witnessed it spawn 4 times with my own eyes. I will tell you what I know.

The most efficient and "easiest" way to get Time-Lost Proto Drake is after a server crash/restart (World server is down).

It is kind of common knowledge that all rares respawns after a server crash, and that includes Vyragosa / Time-Lost Proto Drake (of course Vyragosa will spawn way often after crash than TLPD). All my 4 seeings of him was after crash/restart.

2 Times I saw it in Brunnhildar Village and 2 times in Valkyrion. One time I was 10 second too late and saw it getting killed (Valkyrion). The other 3 times my addon targeted it when it was already dead (probably was killed 30 seconds before I was there). That was around 4-5 months ago then I stopped looking for it.

ALL the people I spoke with that have the drake told me the same thing. "I was at Brunnhildar Village / Valkyrion directly after server crash and it spawned in front of me"

Here is a little trick that turns the odds in your favor a little bit:

1. Set your hearthstone to Frosthold (if you are alliance)
    2. When server crashes and "World server is down" go to website and do character unstuck.
    3. Disable all addons except NPCscan or whatever you are using to target rares so you load fast into the game.
    4. As soon as server is back up you and you log in you will be in Frosthold because character unstuck will put you where your Heartstone is.
    If you already are in one of the spawns directly after server restart then it gives you even bigger chance.
    5. Fly between Brunhildar village and Valkyrion and be lucky...

I would say looking for it without server crash+restart is waste of time...
    Also on Lordaeron after a server crash you will see alot of people flying around those spawns because they know it might spawn any second after server is back up.

Here is a screenshot of the guy that killed it 10 seconds before me on Lordaeron. You can check his armory and see that he has it in mounts.
    https://imgur.com/a/BIiJ26p

Happy hunting :D
    Edited: December 28, 2022