Zug Zug !

After a long break, i'm coming back in the game on Warmane.

I'm a (almost) BIS & optimized fury Warrior from EU (english & french speaking only) looking for work, as i said in the title, i'm an experienced player who seek other experienced and geared players to play with, to clear the end game content, but who are, like me, also big farmers of the side content like ; title, achiv, world event etc... (RP, why not ?) and that's almost all what i'm looking for, for now, in addition of get my alt geared.

Here you can find the link of my armory with all the informations you need :

- Armory : http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

I'm not here to play in a toxic atmosphere or in competition with anyone, i already have my background in the game i don't want to waste any time, my gameplay is flawless, i'm looking only for serious, determined, devoted, chill & fun players.

I've been playing WoW for years, and i'm here on Warmane since 2018. My warrior is my main, and i only have 1 alt, a Ret Paladin who's on alliance side for now.

I don't have the same game time i had before so i won't be able to join a HC or semi-HC guild who are farming 8 or 9 LOD a week, but my schedule is quite free. I'm more interested in farming Immortal Naxx, Ulduar achiv & titles, ICC 25 and 10 full side achiv etc... But i'm willing to play as a core raider as well.
I'm available every day of the week around 19 / 20 / 21 pm ST. I'm used to play with DKP.

My discord is : Reason#0683

I stay available for any enquieries, if you need any more informations DM me on discord or in game !

See you soon.