1. Is it too late to start on Frostmourne?

Hello,

I want to start to play on Warmane, but I am not sure which realm will be the best for me. I am struggling between Frostmourne and Icecrown. I like the idea of Frostmourne, but I am afraid that it is too late, as it is already on its third stage.

Which realm will be better for new player? I want to focus mainly on PvE.

2. Hi! I don't want to disappoint you, but yes, it is a bit too late. It may be arguable, but i will try to show you my point of view on things.

My personal opinioin, based on what i have seen and observed during my playtime here:

1) If you haven't found a guild by the time Ulduar came out, you are in a deep trouble and at risk of doing nothing, and maybe even quitting. With Blizzard's WOTLK Classic release, quality of players on FM server has started dropping exponentially, and trust me, there is nothing more depressing than seeing people making raid for Ulduar Flame Leviathan only, lol

2) Majority of guilds are simply has collapsed literally on my eyes in a matter of days

3) You will have to interact with too many <EVE Shiao Tiao Tugou>'s, who are absolutley monstrously-horrible at the game, and if you see more than 3 people from there in your PUG raid - expect the worst. They don't speak english, act like bots, causing huge troubles to raids, only God knows where are they getting their items from. Seems like Warmane don't want to do anything about it, i mean, their server - their buisness, can't really blame them. They are people too, but avoid any interaction at any cost if you want to keep your sanity

4) It's comming to "Fall of the Lich King" patch soon, and with all the points that i have mentioned above, do not expect to PUG it easy. Just for you to understand and portrait the situation in your head better, i will mention, that not being able to kill Sartharion +3 drakes with BiS Naxxramas gear is a common issue here.

My suggestion - wait for the next season, or if you really want to play right here right now just go on Icecrown.

3. Why start on Icecrown? FM is PvE so easier for a new player to start out on and when FM season ends players can transfer to Icecrown anyway so even if you don’t get to raid much of p4 on FM you could at least peacefully progress a little before joining the rest of the community of Icecrown.
    Edited: November 29, 2022

4. Not too late to start FM. ICC is yet to be unlocked, and so is RS. Trial of the Crusader only opened Oct 15th.

Frostmourne S3 is expected to end mid April.

5. Thanks guys for your replies.

I have decided that I will start on Icecrown, as I do not want to feel pressure to catch up on Frostmourne.