1. Frostmourne - Season IV (Sggestion) huge thread with explanation and pics

Foreword!

Greeting! So, where to start from... With Frostmourne Season III comming to an end relativley soon, i decided to throw some suggestions to server's staff, sharing my ideas and thoughts that i was carrying most of the time on the back of my head during my playtime on season III.

Im trying to think outside of the box, but at the same time, trying to look on things realistically, according to the fact, that i have no knowledge of programming, i don't know how to run a server and i don't know anything about possible tecnicall issues. However, as i mentioned above, i tried to look at things realistically and include my ideas that at least in my opinion will be possible to pull out without causing a huge mess, techical disasters etc.

Important note!

With all the ideas and suggestions i carried for the past months that i will include in this topic, i tried my best to come up with things, that will not ruin or harm fantasy or aesthetics of the game in any way, which in my opinion is really important for immersion and expirience of average player. No "scuffed custom" will be included here. Im open for criticism, or suggestions, so feel free to let me know, if something is simply not gonna work, or will require way too much time to develop, let me know ;)

Feel free to grab or change any ideas from here :D Let's finally begin!

My concept of Frostmourne IV Realm Design:

• x0.5, x1, x3, x5, and x7 experience rates as usual
    • Realm type: PvE featuring optional PvP Mode
    • Cross-faction Auction House
    • Cross-faction Dungeon Finder
    • Raid items are purchasable at the store only after the end of that tier
    • Tuned up PvE content
    • No cross-realm battlegrounds
    Spoiler: Show
    Character trading system and all other things are up to the staff, for me it's not an important topic here to be honest

Four iconic dungeons, such as Stratholme, Uldaman, Shadowfang Keep and The Deadmines will be aviable for players in a Timewalking heroic mode for 5 people with rewards tuned up to level 80. Dungeons will be tuned up in difficulty to challenge level 80 players. Heroic mode of mentioned dungeons by default will include a timer, similar to Zul'Aman one. Completing the dungeon in time, will award players with summoned Rare Goods Merchant that will appear at the end of the dungeon (watch bellow). However, if your group has failed to complete dungeon in time, it won't affect the quallity of loot from bosses, but you won't be able to summon a Rare Goods Merchant. Complete all four of the dungeons in time, during one day lockout period and claim a great reward! (watch bellow)

• Heroic dungeons listed above will have a one day ID lockout just as a regular heroic dungeons
    • Nothing mind-blowing out of the line, on the edge of human abilities, five buckets of sweat, tears and blood type of hard, just quite a challenging speedrun content
    • Some of the items in those dungeons, for example [Cruel Barb] from Edwin Van Cleef, will be a bit of a higher quallity compared to WOTLK heroics

Gather your friends and challenge yourself in Adventures of the past to obtain an original unarmored epic mounts! Complete all four of the heroic dungeons in time, during one day lockout and claim your reward!
    • Players that will complete all four dungeons in time, Stratholme, Uldaman, Shadowfang Keep and The Deadmines during one day lockout period, will recieve a mail with a random mount in it from the original "unarmored" collection that been removed from the game. [/color]
    • Mounts are stick to the faction, that means you can't recieve for example [Ancient Frostsaber] if you are Horde player
    • Those dungeons are not cross-faction in heroic mode
    • You have to travel to the dungeon's location
    • In theory, you can recieve one random mount a day from this activity, assuming if you have a really dedicated group of people to play with
    • Mounts can duplicate, so it won't be that easy to farm all of them
    • Mounts are soulbound, that means you can't sell them on the Auction House

Rare Goods Merchants, that can be freed at the end of "Adventures of the past" heroic mode dungeons, will be very thankful for your bravery, and will award you with the access to their goods. All you need is hurry up, while there is still time!

• Only appears if you have completed dungeon in time
    • Tortured Scarlet Wizzard (Stratholme), Lost Vikings (Uldaman), Tortured Aristocrat Spirit (Shadowfang Keep), Broken Storage Golem (The Deadmines)
    • Items that merchants sell are generated randomly for players every day and items they sell are vary by rarity and quallity, from transmogrification items and pets, to rare BoE's.
    Let's say for example
    Common: Raid consumables, such as scrolls and potions
    Rare: Craft recipes, transmogrification items
    Epic: Epic crafting recipes, pets, purple BoE's
    Extremley rare to see: Some mounts like Rivendare's Deathcharger and very rare transmogrification items such as warrior's T3 pieces

Vanilla Timewalking! Gather your friends, and face threats of the past once again! You will get a chance to face and defeat The Firelord, Nefarian, Hakkar the Soulflayer and The Old God C'thun himself.

• Vanilla raids tuned up to level 80
    • Loot tuned up to level 80
    • Tuned up difficulty

Questing in the frozen wastes of Northrend will award you with extra loot boxes, that will contain gold, potions, and sometimes even a powerful items.

• Common loot: Healing/Mana Potions, Gold, Ores, Herbs, Green Items
    • Rare loot: Raid consumables, such as flasks and potions (not too many, so it won't ruin alchemist profession). Blue items to get you in heroic LFG

Once again, You will be able to obtain the iconic weapons, such as Rhok'delar, Longbow of the Ancient Keepers, Sulfuras, and Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker! This legendary weapons will help you defeat any enemy, that will be foolish enough to get in your way.

• Rhok'delar quest chain tuned to level 80 (Probably will have to remove Onyxia part of the quest or add it in TOC patch idk) If you will make it, make sure to fix Silithus demon NPC warlock duel exploit!!!
    • Possibly you will have to turn them off on arenas and battlegrounds, to not cause any balance issues
    • When characters will get transfered on icecrown at the end of the season, this weaopons will be tuned down to original stats

Defeating Algalon the Observer without wiping during one lockout, will award you with the Celestial Steed mount

• One shot Algalon without wiping - get the mount. As "simple" as that

Read a mysterious scroll that somebody sneaky have shoved into your pocket, and test your luck and skills in a deathless adventure to level 80. Recieve cosmetic items, that will show others your dedication

• You will be able to recieve TCG tabard and mini Diablo via mail once you hit level 80 without dying once
    • Since it's relativley easy to do on x7 rates, rewards i think is pretty fair, just cosmetics that you can flex with
    • Everyone spawns with scroll in a backpack that starts hardcore quest. You should throw it away if you don't want to do it.
    • Quest is acceptable only at level 1

Miscellaneous suggestions:

• World chat is english only
    • Do a separate language channels for chat - World (on english by default), Russian, Chinese
    • Please, for the love of God, increase the drop rates of Scroll of Deception at least by a little, ffs it's easier to find Zodiac Killer than one of those scrolls
    • Maybe is it possible to pull out a system, that will allow you to run raids without any ID lockouts, but once you killed a certain boss once, you can't recieve loot and items from him anymore? PUG RO's is such a pain...

Raid content order:

List of raiding content with timewalking:
    • Naxxramas + Eye of Eternity + Obsidian Sanctum + Molten Core
    • Ulduar + Blackwing Lair
    • Trial of the Crusader + Onyxia's Lair + Zul'Gurub
    • Icecrown Citadel + Ruby Sanctum + Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj + Temple of Ahn'Qiraj

Thanks for attention, and i hope you liked it! <3

2. Just to be sure... you do know quite a lot of this is either custom stuff we'd have no reason to do or things that we have declined before and likely nothing has changed, right?

3. Just to be sure... you do know quite a lot of this is either custom stuff we'd have no reason to do or things that we have declined before and likely nothing has changed, right?
    Just to be sure... you do know that im not a mind reader to know that, right? Neither the ultimate guru who will scroll up and down the entire forum threads up from the Mesozoic era, in seacrh of things that you declined, just to be sure that i will base my suggestions 100% accuratly, to not accidentally trigger the ironic responce from moderator?

What exactly stands for "we'd have no reason to do", im assuming there won't be any explanation aswell? Well, and what is the "reason" is based on to begin with?
    Since you posted in this thread, i'd rather would like to hear the actual direct explanation, whether it be lack of skills, or some primal drive to do a realm copypaste over and over?

ty

4. You know, you're right. When I saw this thread, here, and with all this, instead of in the section aptly named Suggestions and Changes, which has a whole thread with rules, one of which being to not repost previously suggested stuff, I should have figured out I was dealing with something unique.

But really, you seem to be way too agitated. Way, way back, in kindergarten, they would send kids acting alike to a timeout, so I'm just gonna follow their example. It worked for the children, after all.

5. There's a lot of "give us nice items, for not so much effort". As well as bots profiting from these changes too much. Gold value would change, as you can use it to buy rare stuff after completing a .. dungeon? Really?