1. Looking for a laid back experience

Hey Guys,

Just here to relax and enjoy the game and the lore before it all spiraled out of control. Will be on Lordaeron going at a slower pace just question and taking in the world. I don't want to rush or anything and I would love to find a chill guild. I'm a family man so can't make all the time in the world but I'll try my best. My time with WoW has been kinda weird. I was 15 or 16 when WOTLK came out and I came into WoW about 5 or 6 weeks before Cata launched. A strange time to be sure and when Cata popped off I quickly left. I did come back for MoP and liked that one a lot too. Sad to see it doesn't get love much. Garrosh as you can figure is my favorite. After MoP I left and didn't return till the tail end of WoD and was very sad by what WoW had become. I've never been hardcore into the game but I did love my some Warcraft 2 and 3 so I had some attachment to the story. Seeing Garrosh offed for a farce of a Warchief bugs me so much. I hear they did him a small justice recently though. Anyways not sure what I'll roll yet. Usually play Orc or Undead tbh but I do like Alliance too to a degree. Would be cool to make some friends on here. Tbh I did have an account on here some years ago but I lost my log in info and my google account got locked out when I transferred phones. I used to roll with <Mana Break Please> but not sure if they are still active on here or not. I do miss those guys though. Taught me a lot. Anyways good to be back.

2. Welcome back!Hopefully you will stick around a bit longer this time :)Enjoy your stay!