1. [H] Bloodlet Throne - Alt gearing guild

Hello there! Are you new and looking to learn while gearing up? Are you an experienced raider looking to gear up alts to bring to your main guild runs? Boy do I have some good news for you!

Bloodlet throne is now recruiting both new and experienced players that are looking to farm TOC 25s and ICC 10 and 25s as well as RS 25. The requirements to attend the raids are simply for you to be 5.2, gemmed and enchanted and to be present on discord during the raids. A proper understanding of the English language is also a must.

As we're a guild mainly looking to gear alts whilst blasting through ICC, most bosses will be done on normal. There will only ever be a couple of bosses done on heroic at best since we are not a guild aiming to do progression. Time and efficiently is our goal. There is currently no plan for TOC 25 heroic.

There is currently no plan to implement DKP. The loot system will be MS > OS with the good ol' /roll mechanic. An higher rank in the guild will lead to a spot priority over others. That way, there is still an incentive for you to join more raids as you'll most likely have a spot over those that are brand new to the guild.

Raid time is set for now to be at 14h00 Server time. There is currently no established schedule regarding the raid days, however.

For an invite, message whoever is online and/or join the discord. See you there!

Discord link - https://discord.gg/fNSSZhxFDU
    Edited: April 24, 2023

2. I can vouch for the GM he is a core raider in a LOD guild , nice guy and gets things done I often do fun runs with him. 100% will join on my crap characters too gear them up before I have too go raid in my main guild

3. True too their word it is a kingslayer guild for gearing alts I took my potato character too a run and it all went like clockwork very smooth they are averaging three a week

4. Edited to reflect the raid time change from 1 AM to 14h00.

5. May 15, 2023  
    "There is currently no plan to implement DKP. The loot system will be MS > OS with the good ol' /roll mechanic. An higher rank in the guild will lead to a spot priority over others. That way, there is still an incentive for you to join more raids as you'll most likely have a spot over those that are brand new to the guild."

Feels like the OfFiCeRs GeT BoNuS DkP thing, just more stright forward :"D