1. Bored. New game suggestion?

Been on and off AT/Warmane for the past 10+ years but haven't logged into any of my almost bis chars for the past 4 years or so cuz I am completely burnt out of this game.

Been playing Hearthstone forever and burnt out of it too. Albion Online turned out to be trash and quitted that about 3 years ago as well.

Was hyped for D2R only to realize after 17+ years on and off on D2 LoD I was done on that as well.

Quitted at the release of Yasuo and will never return to LoL for damn sure.

And I guess that's pretty much it for the games I have played actively. Should I move on from games or is there a hidden gem somewhere you can recommend? Definitely not D4.

2. Play Nintendo. Bayonetta 3, Xenoblade 3 and Mario Kart 8 are hot at the moment. Or perhaps Pokemon if you are into that.

3. Or perhaps Pokemon if you are into that.
    Prolly one of the older ones. The new one seems to be getting some attention for the wrong reasons.

What kind of game recommendations are you taking? Would you prefer Diablo style, or would you prefer something different? Souls like, story driven, smash em up, shooters?

4. Random but... I like nostalgia so, I recommend Rollercoaster Tycoon 1, Final Fantasy 1 & 2 Dawn of Souls or Final Fantasy IV, etc.

5. Interesting enough because i'm also looking forward to play new games
    Any preferences towards specific genres?

6. You can try all new BR or fps games like Overwatch 2, Apex Legends, Valorant or CoD:MW. This games are super fund to play, but in competitive mode abit hard, but there are alot of 3rd party helpers that can boost your rank or help you be better in game. My personal choose is an Apex Legends, because I'm super like BR and alot of heroes for any playstyle. Soooo feel free to give it a try :D

7. Wouldn't call OW2 comp fun. And honestly, it's a ****ty game for a low spender/f2p compared to OW1.