1. Weapon Illusions in WOTLK

With the addition of Transmogrification to the WOTLK servers many years ago, warmane saw a massive increase in people raiding older content, stepping out of their ICC25hc bubble and bringing life to the streets of Dalaran. I think the next step is to include the option to farm / buy weapon illusions. They could be farmed similar to retail style (with the mongoose illusion being a rare drop from Moroes, fiery weapom from blackrock, etc etc)

Many of the coolest weapons in the game come with their own visuals (like Thunderfury) and enchantments like berserking really ruin the aesthetic of these weapons. Other enchants that see rarely any use but have really nice visuals are also fallen to the side.

I think it could be a fresh take on an already existing feature that would bring a lot of life back to the servers.

- Demitrius of Lordaeron

2. If possible to implement, I could support the idea.

We have transmogrification for weapons and armor. We have no such system for weapon enchants. And honestly, some of the weapon enchants that are commonly used, are a bit meh. Spicing things up with less used enchants could offer some exciting xmog variations.

Though sadly we don't have that many neat effects. Retail stepped their game in later expansions with weapon enchantments and illusions.

3. Definitely a great suggestion, works for everyone.

As said above, if possible to implement please do....Transmogging would become more popular, more expanded in terms of choice, and wouldn't limit certain Tmogs because of illusions.

+1

4. that would really awesome, to not ruin our xmogs with not matching enchant

+1

5. not sure about the implementation, but yes I also agree that it would be great to have some sort of way to get this done

6. Maybe a weapon illusion scroll could be a very rare drop after completing an rdf heroic. This would keep the queues quick and incentivize rdf more.

7. Maybe a weapon illusion scroll could be a very rare drop after completing an rdf heroic. This would keep the queues quick and incentivize rdf more.
    Queues quick for whom? 90% are still DPS, 7% are healers and 3% are tanks. DPS would get the short end of it. Heals and tank would have to deal with fed up DPS' as they always do.

8. The suggestion was approved and we will talk about it in-house.

9. Good idea!

Very good idea Thank you.
    Maybe good idea to put them on store to encourage people donate etc for coins :)

10. awesome idea and im glad to see it was approved :D