1. Sorry, I can't edit my previuos post.
    I don't use vpn, but my ISP changes my IP every 12 or 24 hours

2. Sorry, I can't edit my previuos post.
    I don't use vpn, but my ISP changes my IP every 12 or 24 hours
    Same for me, well at least it has helped me in remembering to take my daily points on the website

3. ''This account has been locked but can be unlocked''

Hello. I decided to return to the game after a week and got blocked for no reason. Unlock my account. Thank you in advance.

4. I dont know why i get banned

I got literally ban for BotNetwork after not playing for like 2 weeks
    pls someone help

5. Account locked

Hello warmane team.My account is locked. It say like this Your IP Address (109.163.129.208) has been suspended for due to BotNetwork
    Idk why realy.I didnt log for 3-4 days.My account and accuant from my brother,Both locked.I mean he stop play wow,before 3 years i think.So i use his account to.Bcs i have my holy pala there.Can anyone explain why account are locked ? Other accound are senad1992

6. Relog to website.

Remove account name(s) from your post.

7. My account is banned for Dual Bot Network

Hello,

please help me my acc is banned for dual bot network. I don't know what that's mean. I have one account on your server Lordaeron with 6 characters and thats it. If u unbann me i can log in talk to some gm in game or something and prove that i'm not a bot. Real person here.

Hope to solve my problem weekend started and just wanted to play and relax.

8. Account locked

Account locked for bot activity or similar, i'm sure i havent performed. I even know how to bot o do these kind of stuffs, and i just traveled 7 hours for arrive to a friend house for a nice nerd weekend and i found my account locked, help!

Could you please check and unlock my account?

Thank you.

9. Banned for botting, while i was not botting at all

Hello,
    This day at 22:20 or so my internet went down and i reseted my router and my account got suspended for botting?
    Could you look into that please?

Thank you very much

10. My account has been blocked but there is no bans

Good afternoon.

I tried to open a ticket but it indicates there is no bans to select so I am going to try to contact with you in the forum

I am travelling and when I installed warmane client in my laptop (I usually play in other computer) I can not log in game but I can on the website, and only reason is "This account has been blocked but can be unlocked". I already use two step verification but did not work either.

I believe there is no reason for ban, so I need some information about this.

Thank you for your help.

11. Locked due to Bot Network

Hi! I've never botted and wouldn't know the first thing about it. Yet my account just got locked because of "BotNetwork".
    Anyone else experienced this?
    Edited: March 25, 2023

12. Your IP Address (31.223.154.1) has been terminated due to Advertising

Your IP Address (31.223.154.1) has been terminated due to Advertising

13. Don't post your ip address. Doesn't matter if it's static or dynamic...

First ... 17252627282937 ... Last