1. Ban for no reason

I try join the game and have ban.
    Today, the Internet disappeared at my house. I connected using the mobile Internet, played a little and left. Now I cant log in because it says that my account was blocked.

I live in Ukraine, we turn off the lights every day. And today the Internet disappeared and I connected using the mobile Internet.

I don't have a message in my personal account that my account has been blocked.
    But when you enter the game, there is a message "Your account is blocked but can be unblocked"
    Has anyone encountered such a problem?

I try create support ticket in warmane.com but i have error "the selected ban is not valid"

2. I would love to see the proof you must have to make the accusation that 99% of hackers use windows....From what I understand, most hackers use Ubuntu/linux.....

3. I would love to see the proof you must have to make the accusation that 99% of hackers use windows....From what I understand, most hackers use Ubuntu/linux.....
    No one use Linux specifically for wow.

4. And how to change your provider with a dynamic IP address? I was banned for a dynamic IP. Now you have to go to the official one because of the curve of your tracking systems for violators?
    Edited: December 20, 2022

5. has been suspended for due to BotNetwork

I couldn't create an account (even using gmail), so my friend created one and gave it to me, when I entered this error appeared Your IP Address (xxx.xx.xx.xxx) has been suspended for due to BotNetwork. can someone help me? I don't know what is BotNework and i have never tried some hacks

6. "account suspended but can be unlocked" Rad1on

I created my account the last week, and every time i want to log in, appears the same message on screen "account suspended but can be unlocked" and i don't know what to do, literally i never played wowtlk and this is my first account, i created other account cause i thought that the problem was for some problem with this account but appears the same message again. Can you help me with this?
    I really don't know why i'm ban. I'm a new user and i wanna play, but appears that message and i can't play in this server, i reinstalled the game and stills the same error.
    I tried to create a ticket but it asks me to enter a ban to appeal, the problem is that literally no ban comes up to appeal, so I don't know what to do, and I don't try to log in with a vpn because my internet gets extremely slow and trying to play will be worse for me.

7. it's been almost a day since i created an ban appeal and sent the same request by email, it's still quiet, i do not know how long i will have to wait but the fact is that in the morning i saw a fresh topic where a guy wrote an angry message, he had 43 days without a response to an appeal about a ban with a similar situation, because of obscene language that topic was deleted almost instantly, so that leaves little hope for a quick solution

8. i'm having the same error. and after some tries got the message "it's impossible to connect to world of warcraft"

9. "This account has been locked but can be unlocked." and then when I check my account it says "Your IP Address [redacted] has been suspended due to BotNetwork." and then when I refresh the page the reason for the ban disappears and I can log in normally again.

Consider using the Two-factor authentication. Might help.
    Today i got same issue which system consider me as a bot user, I think? Because on account page it was saying as reason of ban in red line "BotNetwork"... Thank you for this info, it saved my time as a quick fix.

10. Had the same problem

Hi, i encountered the same problem today, when i tried entering wow it said i've been suspended due to BotNetwork, logged on website and then i could log back in... is it a bug?

11. Same thing, either they have bug or someone from banning office got addicted to shrooms.

Joke to the side, it usually fixes by itself after logging to website.

12. I was banned for the same reason. Why?
    EDIT: Ok im not banned anymore. But i dont know why i was banned (i didnt use bots)
    Edited: December 23, 2022

13. "Originally Posted by Eracroft
    "This account has been locked but can be unlocked." and then when I check my account it says "Your IP Address [redacted] has been suspended due to BotNetwork." and then when I refresh the page the reason for the ban disappears and I can log in normally again.

Consider using the Two-factor authentication. Might help."

The same thing worked for me. I was also banned for BotNetwork. I did refresh the page and it worked again, no ban anymore.

14. Hi, this account has been locked but can be unlocked. I need to help please!

Can I get my account back to play again please?
    i was away for a while

15. Banned for BotNetwork lmao

So apparently this has been happening to a lot of people lately?

Until 2 hours ago I was doing some rdf hc normally then I logged off for a bit (and rdf is pretty much the only thing I do everyday, besides some casual VOA/RS/ICC pugs that last up to 4 hours just recruiting), then tried to log back in to check mail. Then found my account to be 'locked'.

I check my warmane page and it says

Your IP Address (XXX) has been suspended for due to BotNetwork

And it doesn't even show for how long I'm banned.

I don't even know what tf a Botnetwork is or how it even works, and I've been playing the game normally (doing my usual stuff) since I made my account in around 2017. :D So what is going on?

The only thing that COULD be giving me trouble is VPN i guess, and still I always disable the VPN when I'm about to log because it messes up my ping.

Edit: I got unbanned, all normal as if it never happened
    Edited: December 23, 2022

First ... 91011121321 ... Last