1. Ban appeared for no reason

ive tried to login on wotlk 335 and appeared a message saying thtat ive been banned, i tried to login in the forum and said that i was banned for being part of a bot network. few seconds later i tried again and the ban was gone from the forum and game. should i worry about it?

2. No you shouldn't. It may happen again, do the same steps and you're set.

3. Your IP Address has been suspended for due to Logon Spam

this is happening to me a whole lot
    I play ate work and now I am at home
    I really do not understand wy this is happening to me

4. Account Locked but can be unlocked

Hey all,

I have been away for a week and tried to login now but am getting "Account Locked but can be unlocked". I do not see any bans listed as well. I have tried changing my password too. Please help me unlock my account for this christmas,

Thanks

5. Account has been locked but can be unlocked.

A few days ago it said something about botnet as to why I was banned. I just logged into my account on the website and it worked.

Now today this is what it is saying "Account has been locked but can be unlocked." When I log into my account on the website it says Im in good standing. I dont have a ban to appeal on the support page. Im not sure what I should do.

Honestly this feels like some kind of bug or issue on warmanes end.

6. Annoying AF, Believe me I know. this caused by using free vpns for me, and you don't need to do anything other than just connecting to your account in game but without using vpn or any kind of ip changing software.
    So just Connect to your account (in game, not website) as normal without any third party software and that Crappy Red Message will be gone as soon as you connect to the game with issued account,
    PS: you may have to relog your account on website so that red message disappears or Not idk. but i assure you problem solves as soon as you connect normally with your own ip.

7. Pls ppl help! My acc locked!

Just another regular day, I started WoW and I can't login!
    It says "This account has been locked but can be unlocked".
    I've been trying for three days now and it's still the same!

Does anyone know why and what I should do?

Please help! Thank you!

8. account locked

i tried loggin into the game and it says "account locked but can be unlocked" it doesnt say why and it doesnt say how to unlock it and i have no idea what to do, please help.

9. Help - Your IP Address **** has been suspended for due to BotNetwork ? No idea

Your IP Address **** has been suspended for due to BotNetwork

No idea what happened. My computer crashed and after reboot I got this error.

What do I do now ?

10. Ban out of nowhere for no reason ?

Hello all hope y'all doing well.

i was playing with my sham doing TOC 10 HC , then i went to the bathroom and when i came back BOOM my account was banned out of nowhere i literally had no idea what happened or why i was banned when i check my account i found this Your IP Address (xxxxx.xxxxxxxxx) has been suspended for due to BotNetwork. I don't even know what's this BotNetwork

image is in the link below :

https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=22/52/rn7x.png

i don't use a VPN or anything as such if that might help.

Anyone can help me or show me what to do to be unbanned ? it would be much appriciated .

PS : this is my first time posting on the forum ( cause i had to ) so i'm sorry if i posted this in the wrong thread

11. Account locked for no reason

Hi,

I tried to log in today but I see that my account is locked for some reason... I didn't do anything wrong to anyone so I don't know why my account is locked?

Please unlock my account.

12. ban

Spanish:hola! me banearon por BotNetwork, a que se debe ese ban? porque solo tengo una sola cuenta que la vengo usando desde hace 2 aƱos

English: hello! I was banned by BotNetwork, what is that ban for? because I only have one account that I have been using for 2 years

13. Account locked for no reason

I have the same problem

14. It actually says that ban reason is "no reason"?

Either way, appeal it properly: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2827896

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last