1. Your account has been locked

Tried to Log in today and was "greeted" with a message "Your account has been locked and can't be unlocked".

What happened? I don't use bots or any software. Yesterday I was chilling at Auction house and today my account is blocked..

Please help.

2. Tried to Log in today and was "greeted" with a message "Your account has been locked and can't be unlocked".

What happened? I don't use bots or any software. Yesterday I was chilling at Auction house and today my account is blocked..

Please help.
    I also can't sumbit a ban appeal ("Create ticket" button seems inactive, can't press it).

3. I also can't sumbit a ban appeal ("Create ticket" button seems inactive, can't press it).
    Update: I submitted this issue via email to warmane and eveything is good now.

Either Warmane support staff is working on light year's speed or it was some kind of mistake, which solved itself.

4. Account Locked

I've tried logging in several times today and I keep getting the same error. "Your account has been locked but can be unlocked"

I don't have a Bann Ticket and I was able to enter yesterday.

Please Help me.

5. Account Locked

Me too. says something about a botnetwork.... then gave me a new years gift/...

6. My account has locked without reason.

Hi, i have the problem that when i log in, a message apear that say "This acount has been locked but can be unlocked". I dont know what to do for unlock it. I have 3 acounts with the same problem.

Thanks!

7. Help account blocked

Hi guys when i try to log in a message like "your account is blocked but can be unblocked" appears to me. How i fix this? Thanks.

8. blocked account

my account got blocked for no reason, i just stayed afk for 30min as i went out for dinner.

please unlock as soon as possible, as I have little time to play due to work.

Thank you, I await your reply soon.

9. Account has been locked but can be unlocked

Just came back after the holidays to find my account locked when I try to login through the game client

10. Account locked but can be unlocked

I tried logging in today and it just says "Account locked but can be unlocked." How to fix this issue?

11. Account blocked due to the use of mobile Internet.

Good afternoon. I am accessing your server using mobile internet. Now I can not enter the game, it says that the account is blocked. Solve the problem. Thanks to.

12. Help! Account has been locked but can be unlucked

you have been disconnected from the server!! (how to login ?????)

13. Account lock

Hello, today trying to log in for a second time in the day, once I put my password to play, it shows me a message saying that my account is "locked but can be unlocked"
    I haven't found any information about this problem, so I'm redirecting myself here.
    Thank you

EDIT, Its ok
    Edited: January 5, 2023

First ... 3111213141523 ... Last