1. I have same issue. How did you fix this?

2. account locked but can be unlocked

I tried logging in today and it just says "Account locked but can be unlocked." How to fix this issue?

my problem is the same as yours, I thought it could be my computer but apparently not

3. "Your account has been blocked but can be unlocked"

Hello, both me and my brother got this message on our separate accounts while trying to login. I wrote to [email protected] but I got no response from them ( Im unsure if they even use this mail anymore )

We got this message while trying to login after not playing for some time,
    We haven't given out Warmane account details to anyone,
    The last mail I got from Warmane was back in 2020 when I was resetting my password, my brother never reset his mail
    Nobody has access to our E-mails, and we both have 2-Step Verification
    We entered our account details on Warmane correctly.

I thought there was a problem with datafiles and such, downloaded the client again, same message

I wasn't able to find any useful information on the forums.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

4. I wasn't able to find any useful information on the forums.
    Uh? Really?

5. Your IP AddressXXXXXXhas been suspended for due to BotNetwork

How does this boost me, go to the forum, enter the f?cking captcha, what bans, do you promote the forum? No you lose players

6. Account locked

I haven't played in a while about a year now. This time when I logged in any of my accounts it shows a message "Account locked but it can be unlocked", I don't know how to unlock it tho, can anyone tell me how?

7. why lock my account

why lock my account i just play 18

Massage show this : "This account has been locked but can be unlocked."

8. account locked

Hello, im trying to log in to my account and i am getting a message saying the account is locked and that it can be unlocked.

Looking into my account status on the website it shows as in good standing, not locked or banned or anything of the sort.

Is it possible to have my account unlocked for play?

TYVM

9. Account Locked

Locked Account that can be unlocked but I can't figure out how to do that. Some help please?

10. Locked account

My account is locked, i had problem with internet and it's not my fault, if you can fix it i will be really grateful.

11. Your IP Address (xxxxxxx) has been suspended for due to BotNetwork.
    Logged on the site and the ban is gone. What can be the reason for this (ban)?
    Change ip (but I did not change it).

12. I got banned and I dont know why

I did nothing wrong but using my phones wifi because my homes one is not working.
    I tried to create a ticket to appeal but it says im not banned but then I try to log in my account and it says im banned but that can be unbanned.
    I don't know what can I do but I'd like to play the game D:
    I got disconnected some times these 2 days because of my wifi, it stops working every 30 min more or less so there is nothing I could do.
    I did not use a VPN or anything

13. Help! I have been locked for no reason!

I did not enter the game for 1 day and I received this message when I logged in: You have been locked but can be unlocked, my username is : qwazz, can you solve this error?

First ... 4121314151624 ... Last