1. How can i unlock my account?

When i try to log in this mesagge apears: "This account has been locked but can be unlocked"
    How can i log in again and play whit my characters?

2. Same here. I was so happy to be able to play wow again after not logging in for years. Played yesterday but today tried to log in and got the same message. I checked my account and it says my account is in good standing. I sure hope I didn't waste 2 days downloading this via my phones mobile hotspot feature to only be locked. I was going to start making donations and purchases today too! If this is likely to happen often I will just find another legacy server to play on.

3. This account has been locked but can be unlocked/suspended for botnetwork

Help i opened wow and tried to log in but i get this message : "This account has been locked but can be unlocked"

4. Same here. And I cant even create a support ticket because the only option they give is regarding being banned. But my account isn't listed as banned and is in good standing.

I made another account to test if it was the user name I log in with. It is not. I logged in with the new user id and I get the same message. It has to be at the ip level.

I use my phone's mobile hotspot feature to play the game. Its all I have internet wise. I do not use a vpn. I play on a Windows laptop with plenty of power to ru the game. I was able to play several hours yesterday without any problems.

5. I unlocked my account. I shut down my phone. Waited a minute or but two. Logged back into the game client and I was able to get in.

Its definitely an Ip issue.

Not sure if you use a mobile hotspot or wifi, but maybe try shutting whatever wifi you use to see if it resets your ip. Hope you can get in!

6. BotNetwork Issue

Same happened to me today!

What did I do wrong to get banned ?
    I barerly have 3 addons - gs, dps and i think one mining veins finder wich doesnt work.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...2_23-58-25.png

7. Ran into the same problem with the exact same details

I'm guessing this is something small that'll be resolved soon...and I guess I should add that I use VPN's a lot (that might have messed with the protection system of the server maybe?), though I did try logging in without VPN's, didn't change anything.
    Anyway, I was super duper excited to return to wow after a long break. Hopefully the issue will be resolved soon

8. Icecrown: this account has been locked: ???

All the time I log in to Icecrown, I get this message: this account has been locked but can be unlocked.

Quite annoying to have to log into the website every time to use the unstuck service and then log into the game once again.

9. cant loging account locked

hi.im trying to log my acc for like 2 weeks and more buy saying this acc locked but can be unlock .tell me what can i do to unlock my acc. i think this happend working cuz of change ip some times

10. This acount is locked and cannot be unlocked??!

Today is 2nd time I am getting this error on frostwolf server can aynone explain me what is the issue why my account is getting suspended all the time

11. Your IP Address has been suspended for due to BotNetwork

Hello! Playing Blackrock not so long. Frankly, don't even know why it happens. But can someone help me to solve this?

12. Account has been locked

My account has been locked when I try to login in wow, show the message. This Account has been locked but can be unlocked. How to unlock mi account

13. Locked account

My account is locked

14. account login has been locked no reason

i have 2account alway login account locked

this account has been locked but can be unlocked.

how to do to for me now then can unlock my account for login

15. Your IP Address has been suspended for due to BotNetwork

Hi
    i'm asking Just wtf IS THIS ? EVERY DAY EVERY TIME I TRY TO LOG this **** happens to ME just fix it this is so Borring omg

Your IP Address has been suspended for due to BotNetwork
    THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN LOCKED 'for no damn reason '

First ... 5131415161725 ... Last