1. Its been acting pretty funny lately but here's a fix i've found that did work for me.

Log to Warmane website and go to "My Account", you'll see a red message that will disappear once you refresh the page. Afterwards you just need to wait 1-2 minutes and your account is unlocked.

2. Wrong botnetwork ban

Hi all!

I've just logged and can't connect because of the next message "Your IP Address (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) has been suspended for due to BotNetwork ". I don't use Bots and would not even know how to do it.
    What can be the reason for the GM mistake and what kind of proofs (how) can I show?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers to everyone.

3. Hi to all.
    http://forum.warmane.com/newreply.ph...6522&noquote=1
    It somehow self-fixed. I sent/ an email to [email protected] but I don't think noone had time to see & fix...

It's weird but if it happens to you just wait some minutes and try to log back.

4. account suspension

Hello, when I tried to log in, I got the account blocking message for using BotNetwork, but I have never used any type of Bot.
    How can i fix it?

5. Your account has been locked but can unlocked

hi, i was wondering in which who may i contact with in order to fix the "Your account has been locked but can unlocked" problem, since few days ago, i got suspended due to botnetwork (In which i have never use ever) and i simply had to log in and off from the website.

now i got the same problem again, and log in and off doesn't work, i have tried resetting router and it doesn't work either. so i wanted to know a way in which you could help me out.

6. Returning Player Banned Account Cant creat new warmane account

I cant login my old account in the game client but in the website it works fine it keeps saying it can be unlocked i also tried creating another account just to start playing but when i click register it says invalid request is made anyone got a fix for this

7. Locked account

my account is locked and idk why,maybe i chage my DNS server from my provider to open DNS server but can someone help me to unlock it?

8. says this account has been locked but can be unlocked

idk what to do honestly my account says locked but can be unlocked when i try to log in

9. Why my account is lock?

Hi,

I dont know where I can ash, I can't send a ticket neither,
    I try to connect myself but it tell me that my account is lock, and on the site you tell me that im a bot, or my paladin i dont know what happened. Can you please unlock me I do love the server and my pal. I stay at your disposition. for the record it say their is something with my ip adress, im french but im now living in mexico, that's why I hvae that geografic history.

With love
    Nostradanus

10. why my account locked ?

My internet connection not stable, so i have changed vpn line several times to find a good one, that can cause my account locked?
    can you help unlock my account?
    thanks

11. I did that earlier as well. I noticed that red message, it disappeared once it was refreshed yeah. It does now say my account is in good standing but wont connect through the client oddly with the "Account is Locked But Can Be Unlocked" error still. Its been nearly a year since I logged in last before this though so I'm not sure if that has any effect on it. Even tried redownloading everything to start from scratch and the same issue. Set up two step verification too and nadda.

12. It has happene to me too, i dont know how to fix it

13. Account locked but can be unlocked [HELP]

lately I rarely play and the last time I played was yesterday and took part in a random dungeon somehow my account got suspended for due to botnetwork (i didnt use vpn while playing but sometimes i used my phone hotspot to play as long i remember) plzz help me i've been grinding this game for quite a while and it doesn't want to start over is there i can do about it?

First ... 12202122232432 ... Last