1. Account logged due botnetwork though instant disappears as I log website?

Now Im not sure since it happened yesterday and now if my account got leaked or its a system error, could you look at it? Problem instant disappears after logging and refreshing the page (I see account logged due botnetwork text and clicking account again and voila, no longer locked.)

2. That's how it seems to work more or less... you get banned, you log into the website and get unbanned. Rinse and repeat.

3. Yeah but the issue is if its due some accurate thing or system flaw/error. Happened to few guildies aswell and Im not sure if my account is safe or not now. Not using any vpn or anything.

4. Its been acting pretty funny lately but here's a fix i've found that did work for me.

Log to Warmane website and go to "My Account", you'll see a red message that will disappear once you refresh the page. Afterwards you just need to wait 1-2 minutes and your account is unlocked.
    Yea I tried that and still doesnt seem to work. I am using my cell phone hotspot I wonder if that has anything to do with it

5. hello sir

Your IP Address (78.96.87.205) has been suspended for due to BotNetwork

I dont know what this mean suspended for due to BotNetwok? for what? what that mean?
    I haven't been in for a few days and now I'm trying to enter and im suspended for what?

6. Its been acting pretty funny lately but here's a fix i've found that did work for me.

Log to Warmane website and go to "My Account", you'll see a red message that will disappear once you refresh the page. Afterwards you just need to wait 1-2 minutes and your account is unlocked.
    This worked for me, but i hope that whatever is causing this random temporary bans is fixed soon.

7. account blocking by offline or bot

Hello, my account was blocked supposedly by a bot or offline. I've been playing for a long time and I need you to please unlock it for me to continue playing and tell them that I'm not a bot

8. account blocking by offline or bot

greetings

This is to request help to unlock the account since it does not allow me to enter through the retail in the msg it appears as if it can be unlocked

9. this account has been blocked but can be unblocked

I try to enter the game but this message appears, I don't know what to do ''this account has been blocked but can be unblocked''

10. Usually, if your account violates community standards, you will be locked out for a short period of time.

11. Account LOCKED ?

Hi, i got my account locked this morning and they said it can be unlocked but how ? in the website i can't do it. i mean yesterday i was logged without problem help meh please

12. i got no emails nothing so my account is dead?

13. You log in and out a few times on the website, there's no trick to it

14. Account Locked

Account locked but it can be unlocked this is the third time i lose my daily quests.The computers server cant unterstand i play from my personal laptop when we go vecations.Need donation for unlock or it will be done for free i dont know.If someone knows what to do tell me.

15. Log out and log in.
    Like, 25-40% of posts in main Support Q&A sub are about it with same answer as mine.
    Don't make it into drama like Warmane locks your account till you pay them

First ... 13212223242533 ... Last