1. Account locked

Why every day,when i try log in.Said YOur ip is banned cuz dual boting ? Omg are u serious ? My account is 9 years old. I never bot or something ilegal did ? Why this,can anyone explain ? It realy make mad me..This is not okay

2. Unlock account

guys ive been away for long time and because of that i couldnt play wow often so after a few weeks i oppend WOW and its says account is locked but u can unlock it. can u help me and tell me how to unlock it?

3. Also play from 2 locations. both my accounts got locked and there's no instruction how to unlock them...this kind of happened every week but could be fixed after logging into account on website, which doesn't seem to help now. tried resseting modem even.

4. My Account is locked and Your IP Address (105.159.90.153) has been suspended

Hello Warmane support,

i got back to play recently to WoW, i had some probleme to login to my account because it's been a long time i didnt play so i forget my password i was requesting for password help but after many tries i didnt recieve the msg on my email, i changed the device and then i recieved the password on my email
    After i entred from my computer it showed Your IP Address (105.159.90.153) has been suspended for due to BotNetwork on my account

so kindly remove this suspension,

then i tried to login on the game to play but i recieved a msg saying Your account has been locked you can unlock . kindly if you can unlock my account as soon as possible im so keen to get back to play

Best Regards,

5. Account Locked

Went to log in and account says locked. Was hoping for some help. Cant create a ticket.

6. Went to log in and account says locked. Was hoping for some help. Cant create a ticket.
    This happen to me often when i use mobile hotspot for the internet connection, in my case is easly solved by:

1) Logging in the Warmane site again
    2) Close WoW for a minute and try connecting again

Hope it helps

7. My account was banned by mistake

My account was banned by mistake! Can anyone help? Or explain the reason for the ban with evidence?

8. 1. Bans don't occur by mistake.
    2. You will never see the "evidence" that got you banned.

9. AHHAH. Your IP Address has been suspended for due to BotNetwork. Where i use bot?

10. Relog to website, as funny as it is.

11. account locked but can be unlocked

Hi
    My account locked tonight For no Reason
    i didnt use any cheat or scripts
    i didnt use vpn
    "This Account Has Been Locked But can Be Unlocked"
    Need help Fast D:
    https://imgur.com/a/Eh68loP

12. Your IP Address has been suspended for due to BotNetwork

What the heck? my IP and computer didnt even hijacked or hacked or something. What can I do?

13. My Account is locked in the game

Hello,

I can't enter to my account in the game it's says my account is locked you can unlock. please it's annoying since yesterday i couldnt play as you know we have only weeknds to play there is no reason for my account to be locked, kindly unlock my account so i can play as before as soon as possible.

Waiting for your help and reply

Best regards

14. why im ban

today 3 / 31 /2023
    i try to join in my acc and im baned for botnetwork i dont understand the reason i only play with my dudu yesterday farming and doing dungeons

First ... 19272829303139 ... Last