1. im banned

Hello, I get that I am banned but I can be unbanned, I get a message of "IP banned for using NetBot", could you help me please. Thanks

2. "your account locked but can be unlock"

it is 4th time that I see "your account locked but can be unlock." I don't know why I see this message... I see message that says I'm using botnetwork. I don't even know what is that mean..Can somebody help me about it? Why I see this messages?

3. I have the same problem everytime i try to connect when i swap from my home-wifi to mobile data, and to make the game working again i have to redo the login on warmane site. I see many report from people experiencing the same problem, so seems to be a common issue.

4. Suspended for Bot network

i'm here 'cause i try to log in my account and have this message and i dont know why is the reason. i play in my University, home and work. i have the two factor and other security things but warmane goes to suspend my account and this is strange. im not a bot, i just play for some times in differents locations. i dont know how to solve this.

help please

5. My account was blocked but it can be unlocked.

Hello,

I don't know why but apparently my account was blocked for no reason and now I can't play the game.

What should I do to unlock it?

6. Account Locked but can be unlocked :/

so this has been happening more and more up to the point where i can no longer get into the game anymore. please fix this issue. its ever since you put some weird anti-bot system on the website, which is understandable, you get attacked a lot. but now its affecting life-long players and its becoming annoying.

7. My account was locked but it can be unlocked.

I can't access to my account because it was apparently locked but it can be unlocked.

Please can anyone show me how to fix this?

8. This account has been locked but can be unlocked

Is there a solution to this problem ? i haven't violated any rule
    and if it can be unlocked, then how ?

9. Sign in on our website https://www.warmane.com/account and try to login again
    If doesn't work, try again after a minute or two.

10. Same thing happened to me today.

Haven't played for months, and i'm using my phone to get internet.

"Your IP Address (77.130.124.43) has been suspended for due to BotNetwork".

Weird.

11. Suspended

Your IP Address () has been suspended for due to BotNetwork. What should i do?

12. Account Locked But Can Be Unlocked

Hi there, my current name might be harder to pronounce so you can refer to me by my real name Elyan. I'm a new warmane player and when i learnt about the server services and so on i decided to get it for myself and play the game as this was going to be my first ever world of warcraft experience i was very excited! However, the warmane site gave me some trouble during account creation and kept saying "An Invalid Reques Was Sent". This carried on for a solid 2+ hours and finally i learnt that using a vpn works for some reason. The account was created but unfortunately i was detected as a bot and promptly suspended.

Anyone how to deal with that? Or at least if it is a suspension how long will it last?

13. Bot Network

Hello , Why I got banned??? for something named bot network what is that? please unban me i spent so much money on this account. Maybe is problem the new character i bought via warmane trade? Can u delete that charater and let me play on this acc i spent so much money i dont know what is happening i am not cheater please

First ... 21293031323341 ... Last