1. I have same issues today, saying "Account Locked But Can Be Unlocked" and my account is in good standing with no ban...How do I fix this ?..
    Thank you

2. Man I have the same problem!! But when I logged into my account and refreshed the page bot ban has disappeared... BUT I still am not able to log into the game!! It says: This acc is blocked but can be unblocked. How?!!!!!

3. Account has been locked but can be unlocked. Not unlocking!!!

Everyday I am getting this message!!!

To solve it, I was logging from web site first, then the game, then it was unlocking. BUT, today it is not unlocking.

I am not using VPN, bots or anything. Still can not play the game that I gave years.. Whats the problem admins???

I have 2 independent accounts. Is that a crime for you? Me and my wife are using same ip / network.. so what?

Please fix this problem. we can'y play it.

PS: I saw there are tons of people posting about this issue and admins are just closing the topic.. SOLVE this problem, don't just turn your heads please.

4. I have same problem, days ago it can be fixed by logggin into website but now it doenst also work.

5. Same thing, got disconnected and now can't login
    Imagine something like this happening in the raid and you are the tank/healer

6. Account block but can be unlocked

I dont know why this keeps happening to me, but I tried changing my password, dual authentication and all of that but nothing worked and this happens everytime I try to play the game, is so frustrating, please someone help me fix this

7. I have exactly the same issue, I have literally been struggling to log into my account now for more than 20 minutes.

8. I got the same problem too idk why it happened.

9. Account locked but can be unlocked.

Hello admins,

I have not been playing for awhile. Logged in today just to find out my account is locked, the only reason I can think of is long inactivity.
    Tried to submit a ticket and it just would not accept it.
    I would like to get my account back, please help.

Thank you !

10. Locked Account

Why was my account locked i was playin yesterday with no problems, how can i unlocke it?

11. Hi, this can happen to anyone, just login again on Warmane site and try again to log in game after a minute or two, you should solve the issue.

12. I got banned for some reason for botnetworking

can I get an unban please?

13. I cannot access my accounts in game (3 accounts) since I started to use, today, phone data. the site doesnt give me any info(dont know wether I was banned or not).Its a normal login page with no RED text as I was informed.Pls give me an answer

14. in game it says "this account has been blocked but can be unblocked"

First ... 22303132333442 ... Last