1. Your suppose to log into the website to fix this, but that doesnt work. I have also tried enabling two factor authentication but that also doesnt work.

2. your account has been locked but can be unlocked

This is what the server writes. I rarely play. But what's the problem? I don't understand.

3. Your account has been locked but can be unlocked

I hadnt played wow in a long time and the other day I went to check what characters I had to play later in the week and got in no problem. But a few days after I try to get in and a message pops up "Your account has been locked but can be unlocked" the first thing that comes to mind is maybe they locked it because I hadnt played in a long time, but then how did I get in a few days before?
    So i check on the internet and it says the reason is in your profile when you log in to the main webpage. So I do that and it says something about a botnetwork (which I looked up but still have no idea what it is). I dont have bots or a network of them. I tried like 20 minutes after that and got in without a problem but now again my account is locked.
    I havent changed my email ever (which seems to be a reason to get it locked). Is there a way to fix this? I really wanna play and I havent done anything at all to get the message.

4. i'm getting same problem , its a account protection ,whenever your ip change / restart router the system will ask you to log to your account in forum and change the password to unlock it,
    you can put the old password as a new password to unlock.

5. This is what the server writes. I rarely play. But what's the problem? I don't understand.
    try change your password from "My Account => Settings => change password"

6. My Account got Locked for no reason???????

So today i tried to log in into my account and i got this message

https://ibb.co/7JDxVTv
    Edited: April 29, 2023

7. same issue today i got same error try to open a ticket since the accusation is false but ticket system also messed up i couldn't open a ticket even still waiting for fix : /

8. same happens to me,i texted them on the mail hoping for the best. i had this problem before and it kinda fixed itself after few days

9. Just happened to me too, been playing Warmane for years and never seen it before today. wonder if some issue occurred to cause many false botnetwork bans to go out at once?

10. I guess there is, I hope it will fix itself over days cause it happend once for me

11. Locked Account!!

every time i log into my wifi my account gets blocked, what should i do to fix this?

12. This issue should correct if you log out of the website and log back in.

13. I did that,few times and nothing. Hoping it will just fix itself. I got that problem yesterday ,today i still have it

14. I connected to another Wi-Fi, and it fixed my "suspended because of bot network" / "locked but can be unlocked" problem immediately.

15. I can log in when I am connected to other wifi,but its not working on my wifi

First ... 23313233343543 ... Last