1. My account is suspended for ''Botnetwork''

Hello, i don't know why but my account is suspended for something is ''botnetwork'' i don't even know what does it means, and i want to know why i am banned.
    And can i get my account back please?

Thank you

2. Legend says that if you log out and then log back in here on web, you will be able to log in game.

3. Account locked because of Bot Network?

My acc is locked because of Bot Network. I tried to log in and log out on site and it still dont work,I tried to reset ruter,still no succes..I need some help

4. I'm really serious, i did anything wrong, my last time that i played it was 1year ago when my character was in the newbies realm, and now i want play but i am but for something i don't even know what is :((

5. Aslo when i try to log in game it said ''you account is locked but can be unlocked

6. So you logged out on website, logged back in, then, from the same ip you logging into game and it still says the same?

7. I'm getting the same message after being out for 99 days. And I logged out and back in to the website several times closing the game between each. I was in good standing on both servers when I left. What has happened?

8. May 1, 2023  

BotNetwork

My account was blocked by BotNetwork, in the first instance, what is that?

Secondly, how can I get my account back? I have always been legal, and I have never used strange programs, I ask you to please unblock my account, and if for some reason someone accused me unjustly, I ask for a ban for that player since he is lying shamelessly accusing others of using strange programs.

Thnx

9. May 1, 2023  
    idk what the fck is this thing but happens to me often too, its just a random thing that locks ur account and usually gets unlocked when u login website and i dont know how to prevent it from happening its kind of annoying

10. May 1, 2023  
    same. going on for 3 days now... i log in and log out of site everyday,but my acc is still locked..

11. May 1, 2023  
    Hey, I logged off and in again but it didn't fix it. The message doesn't show up anymore, but my account is still locked.

12. May 2, 2023  

My account got locked for no reason!

Greetings,

So after years of retail mess ups, I decide to join warmane to play on their realms, specifically the wotlk icecrown realm.

Decided to go Priest for a change since i always start as a paladin, a warrior , rogue , or other fighter classes.

A few days after my joining one morning I try to sign in. but a message saying my account is locked showed up.

Strange... so i proceed to warmane login and land on my account. There it says in red my account has been banned for botnetwork.

I have never used a "botnetwork" in my entire life nor do i ever have interest in hacking or cheating like a welp.

Please life the ban so i can once more tend to the wounds in the dungeons of Lorderan with my fellow Alliances.

Kind Regards
    LlamaPony

13. May 2, 2023  

Account locked because of Bot Network

Its day 4 since my account is locked. I logged out and in so many times and nothing happens. Can you somehow unlock it cause nothing is happening

14. May 2, 2023  
    so 4 hours ago it got unlocked and then got locked again... can a admin please look into this?

First ... 24323334353644 ... Last