1. May 2, 2023  
    It's an issue effecting people in various regions. Logging into our website and then logging into the game should fix it.

2. May 2, 2023  

I've been banned for no reason.

Hi I was banned, i don't know why, couse I've not done nothing to deserve this, I think that the admins have banned me becouse they thought I had used very characters in the same time, I made a lot of characters couse i am so undecided, but i have not done nothing wrong.

3. May 3, 2023  

Account Locked

I cant enter the game i get a message : your account has been locked but can be unlocked, this happens every day how do i fix ti and why this happens?

4. May 3, 2023  
    Mine done the same and now it says in my log in banned for botting. Created a toon and changed a few video settings. Logged out to make sure they took affect and now the website says banned. Any help would be appreciated.

5. May 3, 2023  
    Thank you repost, ye strangely this does work most of the time

6. May 3, 2023  

Account locked, but can be unlocked.

My Account is being locked, even tho nothing happened. I have restarted my Wifi Router multiple times, and it is still locked. After googling it, everybody said, just to restart my Wifi and it should work again. Thanks for your help in advance.

7. May 3, 2023  

Account locked

I've been away for a while and downloaded warmane a couple days ago. Logged in fine but today I got my account suspended due to some botnetwork thing? What can be the cause of that?

8. May 3, 2023  
    Logging into the website before logging into the game should fix it.

9. May 3, 2023  
    I've been away for a while and downloaded warmane a couple days ago. Logged in fine but today I got my account suspended due to some botnetwork thing? What can be the cause of that?
    tried my other account and that one's locked as well.

10. May 3, 2023  
    dam, that actually worked. Thanks.

11. May 4, 2023  
    Hello, my account get locked too when I login after many years not playing because no time to play

and now I think I want to play WoW again, but my account is got locked and dont know want to unlocked again, pls help

12. May 4, 2023  
    Hello, my account get locked too when I login after many years not playing because no time to play

and now I think I want to play WoW again, but my account is got locked and dont know want to unlocked again, pls help
    wow dont know what happen. after post this my account can login back. but my character in loraedon is gone.

I create new character but in icecrown

13. May 4, 2023  

I've been banned with no reason

I wasn't been using my account for like a year and now I decided to enter the game, but I realized that my IP had been banned due to BotNetwork or something like that. I don't know why this problem has happenned and I want to solve it 'cause I want to play. Please respond to this problem ASAP.

14. May 4, 2023  
    Log into the website before I open the game and still having issues. Sometimes it will let me in but most of the time it doesn't. Any other thoughts that could help me?

15. May 4, 2023  
    yeah on my account also... "banned due to BotNetwork".... why?

First ... 25333435363745 ... Last