1. May 5, 2023  

How to Unlock / Retrieve Account

"This Account has been locked but can be unlocked" in-game notifications. how to unlock or reactivate the account?. I can't submit a support ticket because my account has no bans or other violations. how to solve the problem?

2. May 5, 2023  

ip banned on joining

I joined and got ip banned on my first login try. Never played here before

Your IP Address has been suspended for due to BotNetwork

is this server restricted to certain countries? The captcha was also extremely difficult and kept repeating.

3. May 5, 2023  

Account Blocked

Hi!

I am trying to access into my account and the next message appear:

"Your account are locked but can be unlocked"

What means? What can i do?

Regards!

4. May 5, 2023  
    Solved! Only need to relogin into my account directly in the web and after this all working fine. Thanks!

5. May 5, 2023  
    happens very often atleast 1 to 3 times per day

6. May 5, 2023  

My account keeps getting banned and unbanned

I keep getting my account suspended for "BotNetwork" every time i log in for the first time of the day, i even deleted my VPN, it keeps happening and it's getting frustrating because i am not botting, i tried opening a ticket but the ticket system is bugged and i can't even appeal the ban when it happens.
    Is there anyone with the same problem and if so how do i fix it ?

7. May 6, 2023  
    There is no other solution at the moment.

8. May 6, 2023  

9. May 6, 2023  
    Is there a solution to the "you cannot log into wow at this time" ?

10. May 6, 2023  

keep getting acc blocked

hi it says my acc hhas been suspended deu to bot network and idk what that is about i use no bots?

11. May 7, 2023  

IP ban just punishes innocent players

My ISP gives random numbers every time I reset my modem. Most of IPs are banned by warmane because of botting activities.. but this does not help you to punish cheaters. They just reset modem and get a new IP, keep botting/hacking etc. You are just punishing innocent users with this method. I am resetting modem for about 10 times may be more to find a clean IP. Could you please revise your punishment methods? thanks in advance.

12. May 7, 2023  
    Can not relate, every time I change IP, I just authenticate on site, authenticate in game and there has never been any problem. I just log in and play.

13. May 7, 2023  
    Can not relate, every time I change IP, I just authenticate on site, authenticate in game and there has never been any problem. I just log in and play.
    dude it means your IP block never get banned because of hacking issues, but my side is banned. I have never done hacking cheating but this punishment ruins my game experience.

14. May 7, 2023  
    You landing on banned IP is extremely rare, it's like winning big while paying stupid tax. Bans with reason "botnetwork" and "locked can be unlocked" are automated, usually these go away if you log out and in here on website.

That's as far as you will get here on forum. Open a ticket/email.

15. May 7, 2023  

My Account is Locked?

Hello!

I decided to login again after months of not playing, and told that my account is locked and can be unlocked? How can I unlock it?

First ... 26343536373846 ... Last