1. May 7, 2023  
    Decidí volver a iniciar sesión después de meses sin jugar y me dijeron que mi cuenta está bloqueada y que se puede desbloquear. ¿Cómo puedo desbloquearlo?

2. May 7, 2023  

Suspended

Hi

Im just loggin today and i receive a notification that im been suspended. Trying to log into server and i see a message of my acount been locked!

Can i get any answers to that?

PD: It says that im been using bots and im been not. Peraphs system recognize me as a bot because i was fishing on late hours of the game with music and lvl up like 80pts

3. May 8, 2023  

My account is being blocked every time I try to play, this is ridiculous!!!

I've been playing on this server faithfully since 2017, and now I'm having this problem every time... being accused of using bots or the like, that's ridiculous...

4. May 8, 2023  
    Try log into game again. I got the message too but i was able to log in after few mins without any ban appeals

5. May 8, 2023  

why my ip ist banned

hello any gm can help me
    one yer didn't play and today wona log and see my ip ist banned

6. May 8, 2023  

Suspended for Being a bot

Hi my account has been susp[ended it says because im a bot but im not not sure wat else to say

7. May 8, 2023  
    I changed it, but it didn't fix it. Now I can log in. I just don't understand what this fake bann is

8. May 8, 2023  

9. May 9, 2023  

10. May 9, 2023  

Account locked

I have tried everything everyone else on the forum says helped them but nothing works

I tried logging into the site and then the game and still locked
    I tried changing my password and still locked

What else can i do?! the damn game says Account locked but can be unlocked and the stupid ticket system doesn't have a option other than to request to unbann account which mine isn't according to the account status!

11. May 9, 2023  

12. May 9, 2023  

Hello, i have a problem i just created the account and i got a instantly blocked while trying to log in, any clue what can i do?

13. May 10, 2023  

Banned for botting I did not do

Hi guys, just got banned for botting on the 1x server but I wasn't botting. Tried for an appeal but got shot down with this response "This case has been reviewed. This account was found to be quite clearly utilizing illegal programs within our realms."
    Seemed like a very copy and paste response that was NOT looked into.

Sometimes my wife uses my pc and sometimes she plays wow aswell with me. I can only imagine that her logging into the 1x server on my machine but using her account is the potential cause of all this.....

What can be done? Can't appeal that for another month website says. I have been using the same addons forever and was aware that botting on the 1x server was not allowed.

Anyone got any ideas or can help maybe?

14. May 10, 2023  
    Try again in one month, but be ready to receive another no and start a new account, without botting this time.

15. May 10, 2023  

Your account has been locked but can be unlocked

I can't log in to the game for 2 days because of the same issue. Tried to log out/log in the website, change password, restart my router and so on, nothing helps. Any solutions for this ?

First ... 27353637383947 ... Last