1. May 10, 2023  
    this happens when your ip change,
    go to my account => settings => change password.

2. May 10, 2023  

3. May 10, 2023  

account locked

I tried making a ticket and didn't let me...

My account is locked for whatever reason, I played a few times a little while back, didn't really do much other then leveling up and I wanted to see how Warmane was nowadays since I quit real WOW all together so it said your account is locked but can be unlocked. I logged in on the website and it said something about my IP being apart of a bot network or something? I can't find the message again, it disappeared after looking around in the account settings so obviously my IP isn't apart of some bot network nor did I use a bot at all so what exactly happened if you don't mind me asking? I mean I don't care too much about the account, but just found it weird that it was locked for something like that

4. May 10, 2023  

account locked

can you fix it plz ?

5. May 10, 2023  

why 2 my accounts is blocked?

"This account has been locked but can be unlocked" why?

6. May 10, 2023  
    Same here ive been having same problem for 2 days now

7. May 10, 2023  
    Have you heard of search, bois/grills? Every second thread in this section is about this or botting issue. Just relog on website, then try the game.

8. May 10, 2023  
    i have a ton of times trying to relog and restart my game, and i wasnt botting.

9. May 11, 2023  
    I had exact issue recently when I logged in from another computer and other IP address.
    But when I logged in into Warmane website, it showed me that my account is suspended due to BotNet activity, but couple minutes later it was fixed automatically. I think it was some kind of bug. Flappy Bird

10. May 11, 2023  

My IP has been banned??

it was just saying that my ip has been banned because of some botnet?

i dont even know why and whats going honestly.
    i was actually having some weird disconnects the past days whenever i was switiching between characters so i changed my password but other than that i dont know what to do about it.

any help greatly appreciated

11. May 11, 2023  
    I randomly disconnected due to weather issues and came back with the same problem, can someone help?

12. May 11, 2023  
    when i log into warmane webstie my account is good, it doesnt say anything idek what to do ive tried making a different account

13. May 12, 2023  

Account Suspended

Hy all, sometimes I have my account "... suspended for due to BotNetwork"

When this happen io'll come to warmane, i'll login and after some minutes my account is available again.

What does it means?
    Is there a way to prevent it?

Thanks

14. May 12, 2023  

Got Flagged As a Bot Account and Locked

I tried logging in this morning and got a message that my account was locked, logged in here and got another message saying my ip was flagged for botting. I've never botted in my life or have done anything against ToS. I log a few times, run bgs, and log out. I've had this account for a long time.
    I don't understand how I got flagged for botting, but I'd like my account to be unlocked please.

Thank you very much

15. May 12, 2023  
    It's seem to be a common bug, happens to me too.
    When u log into the page wait a few minutes and you can enter again.
    Hope that can fix this error soon.

Good Luck

First ... 28363738394048 ... Last