1. May 12, 2023  
    same here! tried with other wifi and it worked, it doesnt say why my account is locked i tried all the metods and nothing works

2. May 13, 2023  
    same issue , can not log in , can anyone help > thanks

3. May 14, 2023  
    i am having the same problem. anyway to solve this?

4. May 14, 2023  

cant log into my account "This account has been locked but can be unlocked"

Hey guys!

I have a very wierd problem, just now i got dced and now it says when i log in "This account has been locked but can be unlocked". So i went on the website and it started asking me for 2 way authentication but i dont have that, ive never done that so i cant possibly get access to that key. Afterwards i wanted to remove 2 way authentication but the site says i cant do that, request denied. What do i do?

5. May 14, 2023  
    Hello there!

Im wondering also, i logged in 2 weeks ago to transfer my Frostmourne chars and now I wanted to play a bit and got the message that I´m banned .... Is there a serverwide problem if I´m not the only one?

Grats

6. May 15, 2023  
    Is there a solution to the "you cannot log into wow at this time" ?
    this one occurs allot aswell... atleast 10 times a week.

7. May 15, 2023  
    this problem is super annoying and so frequent most of times i plan to game, i cannot connect, really like this server but these 2 issues basically render the server unplayable at atleast 80% of the times... thats a bad uptime imo

8. May 15, 2023  
    yeah i feel you,got ''botnetwork'' issue like 2 weeks ago,it fixed itself after like 1 week and i played until yesterday,and now i have ''botnetwork'' again...

9. May 15, 2023  

Your IP Address (62.118.92.234) has been suspended for due to BotNetwork

Your IP Address (62.118.92.234) has been suspended for due to BotNetwork

Help restore the account, there are all accesses, I didn't do anything, I just didn't log in to the account for a long time, then suddenly decided to play, and it showed that the account was blocked.

10. May 15, 2023  
    I dont know, yesterday I can play
    today my account is locked again

I used internet connection with dynamic IP, sometimes it change when disconnect

11. May 15, 2023  
    yeah I have this issue too, havent a week ago start to play again and make new toon, but today cant login again, why this server like this

12. May 15, 2023  
    i have same problem, had it 2 weeks ago and it fixed itself but from yesterday i got it again...

13. May 15, 2023  
    restart your router, if ur internet provider changes ur IP address every time you do a router restart maybe u got a banned IP

14. May 15, 2023  
    restart your router, if ur internet provider changes ur IP address every time you do a router restart maybe u got a banned IP

15. May 15, 2023  
    I changed my password, it's the same IP as when I deleted my account in 2022, and now I've been blocked, HOW ABSURD.

Eu mudei a minha senha, é o mesmo IP de quando eu criei a minha conta em 2022 e agora fui bloqueado QUE ABSURDO.

First ... 293738394041 ... Last