1. the same thing happened to me, i just logged in yesterday and made some bg's

2. Your IP Address (xxxxxxxx) has been suspended for due to BotNetwork

Hi, so i wanted to come back to icecrown after few weeks away, and i came across this message at my account control panel. I've never made use of any kind of bot or cheat, and i'd like to know why i got banned for this, and if it can be removed.

3. This has happed to me 3 time in two months. My apartment has free wifi (fix income) The ip address changes every day or two. Dont know why this happens.

4. banned for no reason

Same here. I was playing on this server many years and got banned no idea why. Hope someone will repair this:
    Your IP Address (46.114.203.204) has been suspended for due to BotNetwork

Edit:
    Ban was removed automaticaly or by someone, anyway thanks. Ill save this post in case someone gets in panic so he can see there is a way out of this situation :)
    Edited: December 7, 2022

5. try this next time anything similar happens

Go to "Start > Run" and type " cmd " (no quotes), then select "OK" Type " ipconfig /release " (no quotes) and press "Enter" Once the prompt returns, type " ipconfig /renew " (no quotes), then hit "Enter," Finally, type " exit " (without quotes) then press "Enter" to close the window.

6. account suspended but can be unlocked

Yesterday all right not this message when i try to login, why? i havent done anything how do i unlock my account

7. Your account was banned because you broke some rule. Why would you EVER be able to unban it yourself?
    You can see ban reason here: https://www.warmane.com/account
    And steps on what to do are in the first post in Support Q&A subforum.

8. I get the same message when trying to log in. I can't create a ticket either and i really dont know why they would lock my account as I cant think of anything I might have done that justifies a ban. I haven't even been only for almost two months. Unfortunately I dont see any ban reason in my account dashboard either...

9. No way, i havent used cheat in my life, yesterday i played without issues.
    As the user below i cant open a ticket because i have to select the category, i can only choose BAN RELATED but i am not banned so i cant create it

10. I have the same problem, on this (empty and not used in months) account im banned for "Your IP Address (xxxxx) has been suspended for due to BotNetwork" The **** is even BotNetwork?
    On main one, with multiple 80 lvls i got "This account has been locked but can be unlocked" message too but i can't even log on this site to check what the hell is going on because when i try to log in on website it ask me for "two factor authentication" (that i never set up)
    "We have noticed an unusual log in attempt and your account has been locked to prevent unauthorized access.
    In order to unlock your account, please enter the authentication code shown on your mobile authenticator app."

11. its crazy i havent even logged this morning, dunno nothing changed since yesterday.
    I also have another problema, i've deleted my old email associated with this account and when i try to change it it says failed to send verification code, of course...

12. Banned because of BotNetwork??

Hello my IP has been suspended because i was botting? I haven't done anything like that dont know why i have been banned can someone please help me

13. any direct contect with an Admin??

First ... 2345614 ... Last