1. May 17, 2023  
    Me and my wife just gat deactivated so what now we have to do

2. May 17, 2023  
    I gat also today wtf is going on and how to get active again me and my wife gat disabled i also try to reset my IP and connect to other wifi nothing works

3. May 17, 2023  
    Have you tried a VPN?
    I solve the problems with "you cannot log into wow at this time". But it's still annoying. Free VPN slows down your connection, you're using a paid one, and it's not ideal either...but you sign up. (At least so far it has always succeeded. :D)

4. May 17, 2023  
    I have been getting the "Could not log into World of Warcraft at this time, please try again later." too many times recently. Fix your ****, Warmane. This has never happened to me on a MoP server I play, its entirely caused by something you did recently. I don't know what you did, what you made a change that's been ****ing over so many players.

5. May 18, 2023  
    Hello, I started playing the game today and I had the same trouble, maybe due to some internet connection problems, but I think that is no reason to get blocked jeje please help me and let me know what can i do to unlock my account. Thanks

6. May 18, 2023  

Locked account

"this account is locked but can be unlocked" . how can i unlock my account?

7. May 18, 2023  
    "this account is locked but can be unlocked" . how can i unlock my account?
    I had this issue before, some reason my PC automatically connected to my phone hotspot and due to it begin a different IP I got this error, reconnected to my router and was able to login. Contacted support and they let me know my account wasn't locked so i knew it was something on my end and it happend to be that for me. Not sure if your having the same issue.

8. May 19, 2023  

BotNetwork & Donation Block

So basically I constantly get notification that my account is locked when logging in to the game, and then I log on to site and have suspension for BotNetwork, it goes away after a refresh and I can normally log in to game. Is there a way to fix that because its annoying to have to log in to site then exit & enter game just to be able to log in and start playing.

For the donation part though i tried donating and did the phone message verification, and it just kept loading on, so naturally I refreshed and got "Payment system is currently blocked for you" (or something along those lines since that window is not in English for me), the thing is that there is a way for verification but I don't have a clue how to finish it since its asking for "Account statement" and I didn't do the donation, it never went through, I want to know is it possible to just attach an "Account Statement" with like my previous purchases wherever or attach a picture of my card or something?

Thank you! :)

9. May 20, 2023  

Account Blocked

So, I was looking for support but I got no good information about this, my account says "Your account is blocked but can be unblocked" and when I search in my profile it said it's for an IP, I reseted my router and tried again, the message in my profile dissapeared but when I try to log in the game, keeps saying me the same thing, can someone tell me how to fix this or give me support? I never done something bad, I have 5 years in this game and I don't find fair being banned for something that isn't my fault.
    I send an email to the information mail and I don't get an answer.

10. May 21, 2023  

11. May 21, 2023  

Still Blocked

So, I'm still blocked, no one has answered me in 8+ hours and I don't think they're going to, they say "Let's ask that they respectfully unblock us because it's an appeal and there must be a reason", yes of course, and I ask that you Please respect the fact that you have a faulty filter or I know.
    They ignore everything and I don't think they're going to deal with it, they respond to all the issues except those that have to do with IP bans, which are mostly not the fault of the players, myself included, so here goes 5 years of gaming The trash.
    It's a private server, yes, but even so they shouldn't have something so unfair making players lose game time for something as simple as having a banned IP by chance or just being banned for no reason.
    And I'm complaining because I send an email and I don't get a response, I published a forum and I don't get a response, I've already done everything and I don't get a solution or a response, even on Firestorm, which is an inferior private server in all aspects, the support was more decent than here, being an extremely large site with the option of donations.
    So, if this is not solved, I will end my journey through this site and look for another one, I see that it is not as perfect or as good as they painted it when I first met it

12. May 21, 2023  
    What an impatient little user you are...
    You think you are only one who mails them? It takes several days on average.
    This is neither forum section where several mods guard it 24/7 to response to anybody, it directly says that this forum section is where players are helping players.
    You made two posts, but you are unable to read, because on exact same page with them there are several (three to be precise) topics about block and how to remove it. But you are selfish Karen who refuses even to try to make own research and resolve issue with your own hands.
    BTW, you don't name other private servers on public discussions.

13. May 21, 2023  
    I'd say stay blocked. Less entitled-s, less headaches.

14. May 21, 2023  

IP suspended due to BotNetwork??? wtf???

The game would not let me login today so I tried to login at the website since something like this has happened before, then when I login this message appears: "Your IP Address (<my ip here>) has been suspended for due to BotNetwork".

Problem is I never used any sort of Bots, scripts, hacking, any of these stuff and would very much appreciate if I could get a real answer about this suspension. This makes no sense. Period.

15. May 21, 2023  
    The game would not let me login today so I tried to login at the website since something like this has happened before, then when I login this message appears: "Your IP Address (<my ip here>) has been suspended for due to BotNetwork".

Problem is I never used any sort of Bots, scripts, hacking, any of these stuff and would very much appreciate if I could get a real answer about this suspension. This makes no sense. Period.
    Yeh, the same happened to me yesterday, I'm still waiting an answer for unlock my account but no one takes this seriously.
    They randomly ban accounts and never take the responsability for this.
    I will wait with here for see if they give an answer to you.

First ... 303839404142 ... Last