1. please help unlock the account

today i try change the realm of client to connetc the 127.0.0.1 server,but i made the wrong file of wtf, than the warmane server locked my IP, please unlock my ip and i can login. thank you administrator.

2. IP Ban due to alleged Bot-Network

My account has been locked due to alleged bot network, which is not true. Is it because I use Nord VPN or because I have two accounts (which is legal, as far as I have read from mods on this forum?). So please correct this mistake and unlock my account. Thank you

3. Since writing this, I have already been unblocked. Strange

4. locked account idk why

hello i was playing wotlk doing a raid then my connextion had gone off i was kiked form wow then after that i was trying to go back to play but could not saying that my account has been locked can any mod help me ??

and pls let me know if i have done something wrong that made this message comme out thx :D

5. I have the same problem. :( Please, correct this mistake too.

6. I'm having the same issue. Haven't played for a while and now every other time I log in I get this suspension error. I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but the error goes away immediately after I log in on the site and try appealing a ban.
    Would like to have this thing fixed.

7. Sign-in on the website before trying to login in the game.

8. account suspended due to BotNetwork

Recently switched to a new PC and new a new internet provider, and I just logged into my account, and I get this message: https://prnt.sc/ogIKOKeBNqBd
    Can someone help?

9. Account problem

Hello there,

I have one question.What is the reason this acc is closed ?
    What i need to do to recover it. I think its closed because i didn't since i don't know really , but its lot of time ..

10. https://www.warmane.com/account states the ban reason.

If it's Bot Network, relog to website.

11. no response from Warmane staff about locked account

Hello there! I created few tickets in the pass 3 days yet 0 response.
    can you please unlock my account as you did before?
    thanks!

12. Because if tou have BotNetwork, you should simply make full relog on site to prove you are not bot. Your tickets won't achieve anything. Current biggest thread, that also happens to constantly be on first page, is about it and even has title that reflects it. But somehow you have enough processing power to spam tickets and make complaints on forum, but when it comes to actually reading helpful information, all your capacity just vanishes...

13. locked account

Sup guys! same problem again like 6 months ago.
    i can log to the site but get the message when i log to the game.
    im using my home pc for wow and discord and nothing more.
    tried everthing! tried reseting the router tried turning off and on again XD
    tried diffrent VPNs.
    do you guys have any idea how can i resolve this?
    cheers and thanks!

14. Account suspended...?

Account suspended...?

Today I decided to come back after years without playing, because before I was too busy to give me the luxury of playing and ps at home there were problems with the internet, the problem is that I entered to return and tells me that the ip address is suspended ... I returned because I have the time and because I changed internet company, someone can help me with this? I do not understand what my ip is suspended, if first I have not entered for years and second the ip is not linked to the internet company you have? help me please.

First ... 364445464748 ... Last