1. Botting?

Banned because of BotNetwork??
    Hello my IP has been suspended because i was botting, Which I wasnt

2. Relog into the website should fix it.

3. i got the same problem.
    havent played for some months and, when i came back, my account was suspended.
    tried to create a ticket but there was no bans to attach to it

4. it just got fixed a few minutes after i logged in the website.
    dont know what i did but now i can log in.

5. Banned why?

Hi there, i logged into my acc after 1 year of no playing and created a new character, after that i stoppped playing one week until now, and i wasnt able to log into my account because of BotNetwork, and i dont even know what is that, can somebody help me?

6. Same here I have a ticket right now for same issue. I have never used botting program or even know about BotNetwork. What the heck... I play.cleanly.

7. "This account has been locked but can be unlocked." and then when I check my account it says "Your IP Address [redacted] has been suspended due to BotNetwork." and then when I refresh the page the reason for the ban disappears and I can log in normally again.

Consider using the Two-factor authentication. Might help.

8. Relog to website, is it still there?

9. BotNetwork

When I log into the game, I get a message that my account has been suspended. On the Warmane website, in your personal account, the inscription Your IP address is blocked due to BotNetwork. I have never used BotNetwork and don't even know what it is. Perhaps you made a mistake when distributing bans.

10. the same thing
    ---
    and something unusual happens with sending two-factor authorization codes

11. Have you tried this simple trick? Automated systems hate it!

Relog into the website should fix it.

12. I think this is triggered by the Warmane service protection system, in order to ensure the security of the player's account.
    Probably, provider has a dynamic IP. With this connection we have a situation in which we received a bad IP address that appeared in violations.
    Rebooting the modem partially helped me to get a new IP address and I can log in to the service's website and the game, but the two-factor authorization codes still took a very long time.
    But I still have a red message on Warmane website at the entrance about a bad IP address (seen in bad deeds).
    Edited: December 10, 2022

13. Something is trigering warmane protection system and giving false positives.I was banned 2 weeks ago too for BotNetwork(im not even sure what does botnetwork mean) without doing anything.You can contact warmane support from your account panel on warmane.com(i think that you need to be premium) or write unban request on [email protected] email.Good luck

14. Wrong Accusation For Bot Network

Hello respactable admins of the server.
    Today I was Logging in my account and I saw "Blocked but it can be unblocked". I come to this site and it was writing for "Bot Network..." smthing like that...
    I don't know if there is a penalty in my account that I have a block condition ONCE in my whole life in this game, but nevertheless I would like to say to you please, to be more careful with those blocks.
    God, seriously I never used boting my entire life no matter how much I hate seeing it ingame by others. Never got even in temptation to use it.
    And Look Wherever you like in my account to see that I'm not lying, both Lordareon + Icecrown (Only Those two I play like 99,9999999%).
    The only case I'm thinking about, is that my account has been hacked. I will change paswrd to be sure. But please, ? want my "criminal records" clean in any case :( I realy try my best to "not" being a problem to any1. Thank you and sorry for this huge statement.

First ... 3456715 ... Last