1. My opinion It (I have a right to an opinion and there are reasons for this), is possible that, system can be started by 1 of all server administrators (or by a person who has been granted such rights and big data) if desired, if he has a personal benefit from this (decides personal hate views not related to the administration of the Warmane project).
    The Warmane administration informs that it is impossible to discuss the actions of the administration. But you can write an email about it. ([email protected])
    Edited: December 11, 2022

2. The pirate Code in simple words.
    Pirate server.
    Administrators are pirates.
    The players are pirates.
    There are rules inside the pirate community, but neither are real.
    If you violate them, you will be punished.
    If they are violated by a pirate administrator, that's your problem.
    :)

3. Account is blocked

Good afternoon. I haven't logged into the game for about six months - now I'm faced with the fact that my account is blocked, but it can be unlocked. How to do it?
    Name account Genom4422

4. Hello,
    I may can help you , I got same problem yesterday , And i fixed it with simple Method, Just change your account password from
    My account > Security.
    I hope that helped.

5. Hello,
    I may can help you , I got same problem yesterday , And i fixed it with simple Method, Just change your account password from
    My account > Security.
    I hope that helped.
    Thanks for the answer, but it didn't help -_-

6. Account blocked

Same here my account got blocked for no reasons

7. And there is still no reason to block the account status

8. My account is locked

how do i unlock my account?

9. Omg again ban for no reason omg

Hello and good night ban
    Hello every one , after 7 years i m here to write new topic with new language ,
    my english is basic and my knowledge on forum is lvl 1
    i dont know how to speak , i dont know how to write , i dont know how to post topic all i know is my account is locked FOR NO REASON looks like baned second time please correct this and let us play in peace
    First attempt was on the web site for 2 days i cant vote and do **** and now my account is locked why? for no reason thanks in advance 3rd time YOO !!!!!

10. I joined a new server to play Vanilla and tryed to log into my alt here, at Warmane, couldn't. My account has been locked accused of botnetwork. I never used any programs and never got banned ever but, since I started to play vanilla at that server the system accused me of that.

11. just log in on website under a different IP... reboot your modem (that thing where internet come into your house) or turn off your VPN, then it'll be fixed

First ... 4567816 ... Last