1. Suspended IP adress for no reason??

Hello, im here to unlock my account, i haven't done anything wrong and when i tried to log in today it said this account has been locked but it can be unlocked, but when my boyfriend tried to get on he successfuly got on and he told me to get on the site and it said that my ip has been susspended for bot networking? Seems like the game thinks ive been using some kind of ilegal software or something, which i haven't... Please check if something has happend and inform me on what information i can give you, thanks.

2. Yeah thats some bull**** that needs fixing, happens a lot lately

3. This may help you:

Relog into the website should fix it.

4. account unlock but can be unlocked

no vpn no bot, try relog into website not fix it help

5. edit : change service provider fix it, dont just random ban IP pls warmane

6. IP got banned for some reason, pls help me

Greetings.
    I haven't logged on in a few weeks, so when I came back to play today it says that my account has been blocked due to a problem with my IP, something to do with 'bots'.
    I can assure you I have never used any kind of bots or cheats as I am a casual and novice player as I don't even have a lvl 80 character.
    I pledge that you unblock my account and IP cuz I don't want to start again from the beggining.
    Thx

7. ¿This account has been locked, but can be unlocked?

Good afternoon, I have been without entering the server for about 1 month, and today I wanted to enter because I think it is already the Christmas event and I get a message in my 3 accounts -this desta3 - desta1 - desta4, I am the legitimate owner of all of them, moreover, their emails are similar, if they need any proof- about -your account is blocked, but it can be unlocked-, The only thing I just did is change the realmlist of another server - Naerzone - to be exact, and I got that message, I just deleted the Cache folder, and I tried again and the same thing, can you help me with this problem, or probably need to restart the pc and the internet?

Additionally, I have previously changed the realmlist and entered warmane again, and another message appeared - Can't connect now, try again later - , are they bugs?, because I'm really not doing anything strange to enter the game or to be - banned -

And i never use VPN for log in to server.

8. IP suspended

Can somebody help me? I don't understand why i get banned (Your IP Address has been suspended for duet to Botnetwork). I play normaly and not use any application except add ons. I can't to request unbanned

9. Relog on the website. That should fix it.

10. If it refers to botnetwork, please relog on the website.

11. My account has been blocked

I have the same problem when I enter wow, with my 2 accounts (felania, dmzhexor). could you please help us

12. I have the same problem, How can I unlock my account!? I was offline 2 days then I came and see this message! I have two factor authentication but my account is locked in game

13. account has been locked

hello i was playing last night well but today i got my account locked is there any problem ?
    or any ways that i can unlock it ?

First ... 5678917 ... Last