1. May 27, 2023  
    I believe it has something to do with using VPN but i'm not the best at navigating the forum and so far i've found no real solution..

2. May 27, 2023  
    I have same problem. It is about suspicious IP address, not about account itself. If you switch to mobile data or connect to VPN, your IP address will change and you are probably OK.

But this is not solution, but workaround.

3. May 28, 2023  

Unlock banned IP for BotNetwork

Hellow there after long time i came back to play , but when i remember my password and logged in into webui i noticed Your IP Address (*IP*) has been suspended for due to BotNetwork, and i can only guess that the user from that i receive this ip was proud owner of bot software.
    Background info this is my real ip now and for long time (it's not dynamic) and i'am paying for it.

Is there a way to unlock this IP and if so how ?
    Thanks in advance.

4. May 28, 2023  
    I forgot to mention that i moved in my apartment and i will live here for a long time that's how i received this IP

5. May 28, 2023  
    Strangly while i was typing this the alert removed and i was able to login.
    Thanks *Issue Closed*

6. May 28, 2023  
    Have to relog to website to fix it.

7. May 28, 2023  
    4 days now, tried connecting with mobile hotspot tried relogging on website multiple times, tried removing authenticator

still unable to log in

support ignoring all emails, all forum posts about this

like this makes absolutely no sense

8. May 28, 2023  

Im getting banned for no reason

Hi , im back to play WOW , and i cant join to the server , when i log in in Warmane website then i saw im getting ip banned , maybe im get hacked?

HELP PLS ;(

9. May 29, 2023  
    So my account is doing the same thing. I switched to my phone and it worked for a bit now both are locked. Cant get in I log into the website and is says I am in good standing. Why is this such a pain in the A** to log in to this server I mean come on.

10. May 29, 2023  

banned for no reason

I logged into the game 2 hours ago. Now I go in and it comes out: "Your account is blocked, but it can be restored" This **** has been going on for a month. How much ****ing is already possible!

11. May 30, 2023  

Suspended account botnetwork

Today, I entered the page to download the game again, and start playing again, and when I log in to my account I get the notice that my ip and account is suspended by botnetwork. What does that mean? The last time I played was over a year ago and everything was fine. any way to solve this problem

12. May 31, 2023  

account ban lordaeron help!

hi, my account is locked for bots but i dont know what happend i have to sleep like 7days normal.. i was playging a lot)
    wish i had a quick Resonce.
    ty

13. June 1, 2023  

Account locked

I tried to login to the game, but for some reasons my account is locked

14. June 1, 2023  

my account is locked and can be unlocked

I have this problem 3-4 days ago and I made 2 factor authentication and all was good till today..
    for some reason my account is locked again after a crash that my pc had and tried to login to wow ones again..
    what seams to be the problem.. I'm not using VPN and I authenticate every time I login even though I'm using the same IP..
    I have mails that say the same IP but calls it different.. anyway I just wanna play in peace please :(

15. June 1, 2023  

"This account is locked but can be unlocked" How?

I don't use VPN, but I have not connected in months. How do I unlock my account?

First ... 324041424344 ... Last