1. June 1, 2023  
    I have the same problem but i cannot login to the game even if i'am logged to the website. I made a ticket about it. I hope my problem will be solved soon.

2. June 2, 2023  
    Happened to me as well. I came back recently after a long break.

3. June 2, 2023  
    Nope, same issue after logging into the website.

4. June 2, 2023  

5. June 2, 2023  

blocked account

I will say right away that I am writing through a translator, understand me correctly.
    hi, tell me if it is possible to remove the ban from the account. "Your account has been blocked due to the purchase of gold from illegal sources." It is possible to forgive me for such an act! I won't do that anymore! you can withdraw this amount of gold in the form of a fine for my act! well, unlock your account please!

6. June 4, 2023  

Your IP Address has been suspended for due to BotNetwork

Hello, I tried to enter the game today, but I got Your IP Address has been suspended for due to BotNetwork warning. How can I remove this?

7. June 4, 2023  
    Hello, I tried to enter the game today, but I got Your IP Address has been suspended for due to BotNetwork warning. How can I remove this?
    Use vpn to log in once, then u can log in normally as usual.
    it happens cz of warmane's automated protection system thingy, Your account itself isn't being flagged or banned. Only your login attempt is detected as potentially associated with a botnet (DDoS, Bruteforce attacks) and declined. there's nothing to worry about, except u're actually doing somethin bannable ofc.

8. June 5, 2023  

IP Ban - going on vacation, i want play :)

Hello! I'm going on vacation again and I came to play. My ip is blocked by " bot? " , I never did this kind of process, I ended up creating some accounts in the past with some friends, but I never used anything inappropriate.

Could you release me to play again?

My name is Mário.

9. June 6, 2023  
    Bot Network? Relog to website.

Otherwise you'll have to make a ban appeal. Either by website ticket if available, and if not, via Warmane's email [email protected].

10. June 6, 2023  
    Sometimes I have the same problem when I log into the game from a different IP address. It's sad, but I have a solution.
    SOLUTION:
    1. Go to WARMANE.COM
    2. LOGIN.
    3. A red lock message will appear
    4. LOG OUT.
    5. LOGIN again.
    6. The red lock message should disappear.
    7. Enter the game.
    I always do this and everything works (without changing the password)

11. June 8, 2023  

my account have been locked for no reason

your account have been locked but can be unlocked, how do i do it?

12. June 9, 2023  
    Maybe it will help....

1. Go to WARMANE.COM
    2. LOGIN.
    4. LOG OUT.
    5. LOGIN again.
    7. Enter the game.

13. A fair warning, prolly our accounts got exposed and those warnings are not random (they try to login your account, botnetwork or whatever it is.) and to prevent that warmane system locks the account, fix is easy but you ll not be lucky always. I already lost quite a bit items/eof/gold and a proffession (stupid bot replaced alchemy with mining to farm even.) just because one successful login from them. Enable 2step auth ingame and change password before you lose valuables.

14. I know this is not the place but a fair warning about botnetwork issues

I saw same post from different users but exact same message. Whatever they suggest is correct in a way, you ll able to login after but thing is, they are prolly the ones that caused your account to get locked in first place, and after you unlock your account, they can try again to login your characters and do whatever they want. There is case that you got some kind of keylogger on your comp but I highly doubt its the case, what you should do is to enable 2step auth ingame if didnt already and change password, we prolly live another leak, like that happened in 2016. And do these steps after (though after you login to website, the lock will be lifted, but be sure to activate 2step auth asap if its not activated (both on website and on ingame.) and change password. They failed to enter my account through website due 2step but 2step ingame was deactivated so I lost quite a bit items.

*** THE SAME MESSAGE THEY POST ***

Sometimes I have the same problem when I log into the game from a different IP address. It's sad, but I have a solution.
    SOLUTION:
    1. Go to WARMANE.COM
    2. LOGIN.
    4. LOG OUT.
    5. LOGIN again.
    7. Enter the game.

*** THE SAME MESSAGE THEY POST ***

15. I take it you didn't read far enough to see staff members were the first to tell people to log into the website before logging into the game. It has nothing to do with your account security or a leak, it's simply what it says it is and logging into the website proves that you're not a bot, so please don't spread theories based on guesses.

Your situation sounds more like someone got your password and you've been impacted by this issue as well but that doesn't mean the issues are related.

First ... 334142434445 ... Last