1. account locked/suspended but can be unlocked/for botnetwork

Hi,
    I am last logged in my account since 6 months ago and now I login my account and I see my account is banned...

Please help me.

2. If you are using any free VPN write to [email protected]. And try to explain it to them in a proper manner.

3. If you are using any free VPN write to [email protected]. And try to explain it to them in a proper manner.
    Thank You.

4. "This account has been locked but can be unlocked"

That's exactly the message I get trying to log in. What am I supposed to do?

5. May 8, 2022  

this account is locked

hi everybody..i have a problem....the 3 last days i cant connect to the server.some people said to change realmlist from".ru" to ".com".
    but my realmlist is already ".com"
    i downloaded a vpn free..someone said its working///truly i tried it and of course i loged in to my account and play some minutes..
    now i tried again without vpn and doesnt connect again..so i opened vpn again and entered the game..but when i try to log in it says that my account is locked but it can be unlocked.
    what i am suppose to do?

6. May 8, 2022  
    Help! I have been hacked/banned for no reason!

You probably landed on banned IP -> connected to WoW -> got account banned.

7. May 8, 2022  
    Ok.i understand.but there is no other way to let me play.only if i use vpn...so what i must do now???

8. banned for no reason

I've been without entering the game for a year, so I entered today and came across this. Can someone explain the logistics to me?

This:
    Your IP Address (xxx) has been terminated due to BotNetwork

How?

9. I have same problem with this.
    Yesterday i was played normaly and today i logged my acc to get my vote points on site, without entering to game and this happened:
    Your IP Address (xxxxxxx) has been terminated due to BotNetwork

Why and how?

10. me too

The same is happening to me. Few years ago i got blocked with the same reason.. Did you get your account back?

11. Same here, guys... I can't believe.

12. Same here, yesterday I was leveling with my friends in Coilfang dungeons and today I got this. Thought it was somebody's suspictions of me being a bot followed with reports (since we were playing as 3 with almost the same character levels), but seeing you guys having the same issue proved me wrong.

13. Same reason for a ridiculous ban here

12311 ... Last