1. If it refers to BotNetwork, please relog on the website.

If there's some other reason, Help! I have been hacked/banned for no reason!.

2. help?My account is blocked for 5 days?

I think it's because I took a piece of equipment that shouldn't belong to me?Equipments to increase endurance and defense are also available for PVP hunters?So as to meet the dissatisfaction of teammates?And reported me?I apologize for my selfishness?I hope GM can unseal my account?I will thank you very much?

3. From what you say you really did ninja something, so you will have to wait the five days.

4. But that equipment is also useful for PVP hunters???

5. ip blocking in second home

Good evening I wanted to achieve in my other house with another internet and I get the following message (This account has been blocked but can be unlocked) waiting for a prompt and favorable response. thank you very much...

6. Your IP Address (181.6?.??.??) has been suspended for due to BotNetwork

So, what exactly is this?, am I in trouble for playing the game lol, please, someone explain in detail what is going on with this somewhat warning. I just played the game as usual. My character is Livey from Icecrown: https://armory.warmane.com/character...ecrown/summary

Your IP Address (181.6?.??.??) has been suspended for due to BotNetwork

I changed the IP for safety reasons, idk much about IPs tbh.

Yall have a nice day.

7. My account has been locked? idk why

I has half year without login, and today when i tried says this message
    "this account has been locked but can be unlocked"
    I really dont know what is happening

8. My account have been locked

Hello, i don`t play wow for a year, today i tryed to login and i receve a menssage saying that my account have been locked, what happened ? my account status ist banned.
    what can i do ?

9. Account locked but can be unlocked.... help plz

Two of us haven't played in 90 days but would like to have a last look at our Frostmourne characters. Neither of us can log in, as we get the message "This account has been locked but can be unlocked". I have no idea how to "unlock" it. For me its kinda no biggy, but for my son its very sad. Please help a dad out and tell me where/how to unlock.

10. BotNetwork

Hello. For 4 months now I have been logging in first through the site, then I go into the game.

I have this problem -
    Your IP Address (46.34.195.89) has been suspended due to BotNetwork

Can I somehow return the input in the usual way?

11. i have banned for no reason

Dear Sir/Madam

Your IP Address (24.133.126.90) has been suspended for due to BotNetwork

i am normal player. i dont use anything. i banned for no reason.

please give me more information.

good day

12. See if it goes away when you re-log to website.

13. Ban by Botnetwork

Hello, I was doing a dungeon and I got banned by botnetwork and I don't know what it is. How do I contact an administrator to help me?

I have this problem -
    Your IP Address (46.34.195.89) has been suspended due to BotNetwork

Can I somehow return the input in the usual way?

14. 1. Logout of warmane.com
    2. Log back in.
    3. Is it still there?

15. "Your account has been locked but can be unlocked"

Hello, i write to You because i cant log in on my first new in history account here.. i dont know why, im in netherland from 1 month and i think is maybe about IP but i dont know, its dynamic ip adress, what i can do? My account name "Nathinor" i write here because i cant open ticket. Please help me.. im new player, i want start here with my friend, he create account and play but i cant :/ Please. I think its maybe client problem so i download new from your website but its not help.. i try to relog i do everythings what i found on forum, but nothing help. How i can be banned if i register 5 min ago and its my first account here? I just cant log in to game

Account status: In good standing

With respect,
    Chris.

First ... 15232425262735 ... Last