1. Help - account locked

Good day. I have a problem, I tried to log in this morning and it says "This account has been locked but can be unlocked".
    Did I do something wrong? I play from home and sometimes from work (different IP), does that effect it or is it something else? I would like some help and to solve this.

Thank you for your time.
    Cheers

2. Account banned for BotNetwork

Hello! I came back after 4-5 years of playing on warmane with a brand new account. I leveluped my druid till level 8 and i couldnt login last day. I manage to login and i see that I am banned due to BotNetwork. What is this and how it is possible? I just opened the game after few years to have some fun!

3. Hi, I'm having the same problem, but I don't play from differents IP :/
    Lemme know if u solve it!

Have a nice day!

4. same here

same here, cant log in, one of the admins told me the problem is from my side, yet from my side everything is according to the servers standard.
    same problem happened to my friend that was playing just the day before and on the next day he got the same ban.
    anyone got any idea? please help out here.
    cheers!

5. Your account is locked but can be unlocked.. ! please guide me !

hello all admins / moderator !

i have been on this server since molten !
    recently this issue i have been facing ,whenever i log into account , it says your account is locked but can be unlocked.. !

i m so sick of this , sometimes website shows the IP address , sometimes dont ! ..
    and sometimes it automatically logs in ..
    this frustates me alot..

i tried to findsolutions online , but none of them worked for me !

HELP NEEDED BIG TIME !

6. Help Please. Says account locked but can be unlocked when trying to login client

Hello,

I opened the game today, and on trying to sign in, got a pop up saying " account has been locked, but can be unlocked. "

May I please know the reason why? and please help in getting this fixed. Was playing as usual yesterday and had no issues then.

7. Block account

i can`t log on cause i got block and i can play dude

8. Help.acc locked

your account is locked but can be unlocked

9. Log out and log back in on website. I suggested that to a friend and it happened to work. Idk if it's the actual solution or just lucky.

10. Account locked

Hey,
    Tried logging into my account but I got this message
    "This account has been locked but can be unlocked"
    please help :D

Have a good day!

11. I got the same message, loggin in the account page, it said that I am part of a botnet.
    what is that? it disappeared after 5 minutes and I can log in.

I downloaded some addon packs listed on this forum, could it contain some virus?

thanks

12. Lordaeron: account closed / botnetwork

I don't use a vpn and I reset the router but to no avail.
    Logging in and out on the site or waiting several minutes does not always solve the problem.

I play on other servers, and Warmane is the only one who gives this boredom and it's a shame, because it seems to be a good server.

This conflict is probably caused by a system implemented on the server to make it more secure.

13. This account has been locked.

I and my friend playing together wow in warmane on our personal computers. Our internet are limited and reached out it's limit so we connected to my mobile network. So, it can be seems "botting" or something. But in server records i'm pretty sure that can be understandable. Now we are connected our main internet because it's refreshed. My friend's warmane nickname is "Rosalva6931" and my nickname is "portakal1207" We want to unlock our accounts and continue to playing warmane.

14. Account is locked

Hi my account is locked.
    i didnt give my account to nobody,
    i played a few days ago,
    i didnt change my ip
    and it says i dont have a ban on the website..
    what can i do?

First ... 6141516171826 ... Last