1. Try relogging to warmane.com

2. My ip is banned for no reason please help!!

Hi, my account get banned because my VPN is started with my windows automatically and when im log to my account , im get banned because too many IP
    log-in, please Warmane help.

3. And i can't use my Services or any functions of my account, please unlock the ban because thats not my original IP. Thank you!

4. My account too did you fix yours and how

[QUOTE=Moose3395;3179473]Went to log in and account says locked. Was hoping for some help. My account too did you fix yours and how

5. "This account is locked but can be unlocked"

First time downloading trying to log in and got this message. please help

6. account locked

my account got locked for no reasons, please help me check that out thanks.

7. account locked

my account got locked for no reasons, please help

8. im banned

I would like to know why I am banned, the reason says it is because of "botnet", but my last connection was a long time ago, I would like to know if there is any solution.

9. My account was stolen.

I haven't been in the game for a while. I logged into the game tonight and noticed that my account was blocked, after that I logged into my personal account on the site and found an inscription that my account was blocked. Could you explain to me the reason for blocking the account?

10. account locked but can be unlocked

Hi... Yesterday i was playing in Warmane PvP Server... After a long day of arenas I logged out and today while i was logging I couldnt log... It appears
    " account locked but can be unlocked"
    I dont use hacks or anything... I play years ago and I know the rules and everything. I tried to Log in on warmane.com with my account and Log out. But nothing happened...
    Please help me!

11. My account is suspended

Just wanted to get back at playing and when i try to log in it wont let me log in the account because my account was suspended by botnetwork
    If you guys caqn help me please

12. Hi, i see many players with that problem, i got this error as well when i use mobile data connections, those steps fix it for me, hoping that will work for you as well

1) Log in again on Warmane Site (log out and log in again if you are already connected)

2) if you go on your account Page, you should see an error message, something like "your account Is suspended because of Botnet", refresh the page and should disappear

3) wait a minute and try to log on WoW

Hope it helps

13. Hi, try that:

1) Log in again on Warmane Site (log out and log in again if you are already connected)

2) if you go on your account Page, you should see an error message, something like "your account Is suspended because of Botnet", refresh the page and should disappear

3) wait a minute and try to log on WoW

Hope it helps

14. Account locked

Hello:
    Today, I used my mobile phone to log in to the website through VPN, but the Internet speed was still not good. I logged in several times before logging in. The result showed that the IP was shut down and the time limit was more than one year.

Please help to check the reason and solve it! Thanks!

15. I can't enter to my account IP address baned for bonnet

The servers says me that my ip address was a botnet or something similar. I was using mobile wifi to play for a while for a couple of days and now i have a new router and wifi in my house and i can't play for no reason

First ... 20282930313240 ... Last