1. Account locked - no response from Warmane

Good day people of Warmane,

when I try to log in the game, a message pops up that claims my account is locked but can be unlocked.
    I followed the procedure that the server offers and some one from the server did return to me and said my account is unblocked and i can play.
    as i try to log in, the same message repeats. I have no idea why is that, I am not using Wi-Fi and I don't change my IP nor do I use VPN as the staff claims I am.
    each day i see people post about this yet i see no positive response from the staff, moreover! I see posts being deleted.
    are they being deleted because they got solved? if so please help me out.
    we even did an experiment and opened new account that worked fine and after few days it was locked as well.
    guys please help out.

Cheers.

2. same here! 0 replies from the staff, some people think the server is shutting down quietly, that's only rumors of course.

3. Says account was locked unsure why is this fraud?

Hey guys

I just tried to login to Warmane and it said my account was locked and it can be unlocked

No emails sent to me about this, no new activity nothing however I am unable to login to my account

Kinda confused, also spent quite a bit on coins so this is starting to look a bit like fraud, im rather confused

Should I contact my bank and inform them about this, any advice is appreciated thank you

4. Bot Networking

My account was suspended for no reason, it says for BotNetworking but i dont what that is.

Last time i logged into the game was on 2022 around August and a few weeks ago i logged in to the warmane page just to check if my account still active but i didn't do more than that.

I hope i can get my account back, i spent a lot of time on my characters.

Ive never broke any rule in the game, im just a casual player and BotNetwoking doesn't make any sense to me.

If you have any question, let me know!

Thanks in advance.

5. Good Day people of Warmane!

another beautiful day without any response from the staff about the ongoing problem of accounts being locked.
    there seems to be no one that can say the problem got solved, yet again i see threads being closed or deleted.
    il try once again,

DID ANYONE FOUND A SOLUTION OR CAN TELL US HE COULD LOG BACK IN THE GAME? IF SO PLEASE DO!

6. It's already been explained that logging into the website fixes it.

7. if i wasnt logged to the website i could not write this comment yet i still cant log in....

8. Have you tried logging out and in several times?

Does the "my account" part of the website show a ban message when you log in?

Are you using the same ip address to log into the website and the game?

9. tried few time to log in and log out
    im using the same IP
    and the status does not say ban.

10. My account keeps on getting locked out?

Good evening

I was super happy to see my account was unlocked when I tried to play, I play with my phone tethered to my labtop for wifi and when I unplugged and replugged it in my account was locked again :(

is there anyway to fix this, ive always played with my phone tethered to my pc most of the time and i just came back to the server and now this is happening a lot and i really want to play and invest in a new character

thank you

11. No staff? at least say something.

My account was suspended for Bot networking but i dont even know what that is, the last time i played was around 160 days ago and i logged into the warmane page a 2 weeks ago when i was in the USA just to make sure my account still active, then when i came back to original location, it says that my account is suspended.

some help please.

12. There is staff. They just ignore these posts because you and people like you repeatedly keep breaking forum rules, you're lucky they're not outright deleting and banning people for these dumb posts as I would.
    https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=301141
    #7: No Threads Intended To Call Staff Attention -- If you really want to talk to us, send a PM to the correct department; the forums are not a platform for your drama (which includes complaining about bans, the Forums aren't for ban appeals). General inquiries towards the staff (What's next in development?; Threads that dictate otherwise; etc.) are the only exceptions.
    And what I find even more annoying is the fact that as you open another post about a suspension or a ban, there's a sticky literally 1 cm beneath the button that says Help! I have been hacked/banned (READ: SUSPENDED) for no reason. Let alone the fact that there's CERTAINLY a thread or two open with your problem and a solution in it that could've been found with googling for 5 seconds.

Every 5th post (and I'm being generous calling it fifth) in this sub section is people opening the same issue over and over again ("por favor unban") when the solution was given to the first post like this back in 2015. Nothing's changed since then.
    Edited: January 28, 2023

13. Completely relog on website. Should be fine after that. Or at least it worked for a few friends of mine.

14. My account is locked.
    Can help me ?
    Why locked ?

First ... 7151617181927 ... Last