1. Icebound Fortitude

IBF is 30% more added on Defenses. I would like to know how much in % is this part of Defenses, is the % that appears when leaving the mouse cursor over Defenses? I have 566 defenses, it says it adds 6.64% to parry/dodge/block. Is it that 6.64% that adds to the IBF defense? 36.64 % total?

2. IBF is 30% more added on Defenses. I would like to know how much in % is this part of Defenses, is the % that appears when leaving the mouse cursor over Defenses? I have 566 defenses, it says it adds 6.64% to parry/dodge/block. Is it that 6.64% that adds to the IBF defense? 36.64 % total?
    Where does "The Death Knight freezes his blood to become immune to Stun effects and reduce all damage taken by 30% plus additional damage reduction based on Defense for 12 Sek." imply it increases your parry/dodge/miss?

It simply provides 30% damagereduction + additional % based on your defense (iirc once defcapped it's 40%).

3. It might be interesting to know how it works, but
    at no point you should have an idea like "i'll get more defence for my IBF scaling", it's just waste. Not to mention actually sacrificing something for it, that would be pretty nuts.

For some reason I have some idea that +20 defence is +10% on IBF, max 50% total, but is it actually, who knows.

4. https://github.com/TrinityCore/Trini...pp#L1107-L1110

Seems like it is floor(((your skill in defense + your defense rating) - 400) * 0.15)

So for 566 defense that's floor((566-400)*0.15) = 24% plus the 30% that you get from the spell itself so 54%

5. yes friends, I just wanted to understand what is the formula, what is the % that my Defense will add in IBF,