1. New Rule for Kicking

Hello ladies and gents!

I would like to suggest a new change in terms of people having the right to kick people out of the party/raid for no reason. What I mean by this is that me personally I have joined so many RDF HC's or PARTIES or RAIDS where I roll for an item that is clearly for me, and the leader of the party/raid just kicks me because he did not win the roll...This immediately just saves me to the ID and I have to wait an entire day or week just to be able to go play again, and I believe this should have a consequence since it prevents people from wanting to play due to people getting salty on being out rolled...it's completely unfair to the whole players. And I do understand people can create their own parties or raids and simply not deal with this, but some people do not know how to lead a raid or simply a party....what are they supposed to do, just be scammed and prevented from playing the game?

Perhaps make this banable for 48 hours? Quite frankly there should not be a reason to disagree with this, unless you are the type to kick people just simply because you did not win the item.

This rule ofcourse does not apply to ninja looters, since that is a completely different rule.

Simply just make non reasonable kicks from raids and parties banable for a certain period of time.

2. That would mean our GMs having to judge each case by hearing both sides (which could be lying), analyzing the (probably lack of) evidence, and then make a call on whether it was justified or not, more than likely blindly when there isn't and doubtfully would ever be any rule listing requirements to kick someone - if you say something they don't like, they can kick you, and that's a reality you willingly accept when you hand over the responsibility for your lockouts.

I don't see that ever happening with the ratio players:GMs we have (does even retail, with their vast amount of resources and much larger GM pool, do anything like that?). If people for some reason are incapable of starting even a party properly, they should probably join a guild or only take part in trustworthy parties and raids instead.

3. Are GM's not able to see previous messages and rolls done in the chat at a given time?

4. As far as I know, that stuff isn't logged. People are, after all, expected to send unedited evidence when they make reports.

But even if they were, you're still ignoring the point of how many people would want that treatment. We have tens of thousands of players every day, you wouldn't be the only one claiming to have been "wrongfully kicked" and all instances would have to be looked over to make sure it wasn't just lying or breaking raid rules (like not dying in an encounter or reaching some minimum damage/healing).

Also, if you are being kicked to not take an item you won, that falls in the ninja rules anyway and should be reported accordingly. Whether you get kicked or not is irrelevant, the fact of the matter is they took an item you're claiming should be yours.

5. I understand the Ninja part yes...I just thought GM's are able to see the chat logs of what happened when an Item was being rolled to determine if the kick was reasonable. But alright I understand, thanks :)

6. Multiple 'Yes' votes are required to get kicked in RDF. Democratic decision after all, slightly BS, if it was made by a premade. In some cases, it's just a 'you' issue, some cases it's 'them' issue. No need to waste more time on a RDF that doesn't take that long. Annoying sure, but you should stop getting caught up in every small inconvenience in your life. Sometimes **** ain't just worth it all.

7. At first it could be a small inconvenience (personally I just don't care and I move on but i feel sorry for those who are new and have to deal with this), but over and over again it becomes a problem...sure you can spend your whole week trying to join a party that would not be a risk, but it still is a risk in the end just simply because people know that there are no consequences to kicking people if they don't give the item they lost a roll to. You can win an item, and be instantly kicked after the first boss (boom you're saved, see you next week/day)

But in the end apparently GM's don't have the right stuff logged to even make it a rule, if they were able to see logs to ban people for ninja looting, then I would have thought they could do something about this. People can always join guilds etc...but now in 2022 people ask for multiple 6k gs toons, or are full guilds with hard core end game grinding with GDKP (personally a broken system) but all of that is besides the point and a whole other story.

In the end according to Obnoxious, staff would not be able to find the evidence over it and everything would turn out to be hearsay, so it is what it is.
    Edited: December 13, 2022

8. That would mean our GMs having to judge each case by hearing both sides (which could be lying), analyzing the (probably lack of) evidence, and then make a call on whether it was justified or not, more than likely blindly when there isn't and doubtfully would ever be any rule listing requirements to kick someone - if you say something they don't like, they can kick you, and that's a reality you willingly accept when you hand over the responsibility for your lockouts.

I don't see that ever happening with the ratio players:GMs we have (does even retail, with their vast amount of resources and much larger GM pool, do anything like that?). If people for some reason are incapable of starting even a party properly, they should probably join a guild or only take part in trustworthy parties and raids instead.
    "What qualifies as ninja?"
    "Kicking players from raid for no reason, especially before distributing loot from boss kill that they participated in."

https://forum.warmane.com/showthread...=1#post2651922

According to the ToS this is already a reportable offense.

9. Which isn't what happens on just about every case. If the raid leader is going to keep an item, they just don't hand it over and don't bother kicking. The rare cases when that does happen are already covered in the rules. The very fact this suggestion is about changing rules for kicking people is enough to tell that isn't what this is about, despite the whole "for no reason" claimed example.